Obama: Vladimir Putin ‘Aware of My Feelings’ After Election Hacks

There are no election hacks....Dems even say this.....because they cant prove shit

Aware of his FEELINGS'?
Yes.

Aware of any DEFINITIVE evidence?
NO!

:p

“Mr. Putin is well aware about my feelings about this, because I’ve spoken to him directly about it,” Obama said in an interview with NPR, referring to the Russian president.

Obama: Vladimir Putin 'Aware of My Feelings' After Election Hacks - Breitbart
How are you and the rest of the pootin bootlickers going to spin it when the orange buffoon flips --- which you know is only a matter of time --- and states what everybody else knows?

Your hatred for the POTUS and love of pootin is pathetic. Is it just because you are that much of a partisan hack?

Aware of his FEELINGS'?
Yes.

NO!

“Mr. Putin is well aware about my feelings about this, because I’ve spoken to him directly about it,” Obama said in an interview with NPR, referring to the Russian president.

Assange had help from an insider to leak DNC emails. Maybe Russia got into those and maybe not. It was all there for anyone to get. How did we go from that to election hacking? Quite the leap but I guess they like the sound of it. The fake news is spreading that bullshit everywhere and it's being accepted without question by their minions.

The election was NOT HACKED.

upload_2016-12-16_11-5-33.png

Leaders share ideas, concepts, deeply held beliefs. Barack Obama shares his feelings.

Aware of his FEELINGS'?
Yes.

NO!

lol You've got to wonder, is anyone stupid enough to take Obama's threats seriously? Not Putin, of course, but even among Democrats, do any of them take this threat seriously?

Aware of his FEELINGS'?
Yes.

NO!

Yes, actually I have a transcript of the conversation:

Obama: Stop spying on us

Putin: Sure, when you stop spying on us

Obama & Putin fall on the floor laughing

Obama: Sorry man, I'm worshiped by so many clueless dupes, I had to say it

Putin: You and me both, we're good

I can not give you ENOUGH Winners.

I seriously believe that PART of this whole 'Russia' thing is to provide a 'common enemy' to rally together to oppose....in a calculated attempt to distract Americans and get them to forget what WHOEVER did the hacking exposed about the Democrats:
- Racist, Sexist, anti-Catholic, Homophobic, Anti-Semitic comments, jokes, and mocking comments
- Libs rigged their own Primary
- etc....

The feelings of ISIS - Daddy Obama can be flushed down the toilet.

Toilet-Flushing.jpg

Where are the proofs?

Forum List

Back