Obama: "We Have Setbacks And Successes".You Have To Laff, Right? Can Anyone Name An "Obama Success"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: We were all either laughing or in shock when Obama made that remark that "We will have setbacks and successes". Oh, you mean like Obama-Care and The Stimulus that created millions and millions of jobs?
You could easily make a long list of "Obama Set-Backs".
But can anyone here actually make a list of "Obama Successes"?
{Well aside from being able to estimate how many states there are in the USA}
:2up: :desk:

But can anyone here actually make a list of "Obama Successes"?

He has actively divided the country to a degree not seen since the 1850s-1860s, and sent progress in race relations back to the 1950s.

He has largely destroyed the greatest health care system in the world.

He has by both action and inaction turned the ME into a grand shithole of expanding Islamism, raising suspicions that he himself supports them.

He has managed to greatly diminish the United States as influential upon the world stage, leaving a hole for others who are not as benevolent to fill.

He has undermined the rule of law in the United States more than any previous president.

He has become the greatest domestic firearms salesman of all time.

There are more. Hopefully, he doesn't have the time left to increase his successes.

Both Obama and Clinton have been totally successful fending off all the bullshit the RW has thrown at them. 100% of it.

Name one fantasy conspiracy Idiot Inc. made come true.

How many threads will there be about "Obama said..." and "Biden said..." and "Obama said..."?

2931715.jpg

This is almost as funny as "Hillary LIED [because I have telepathic powers and I know better than the nine committees who had access to the documentation]..." :rofl:

Forum List

Back