Obama Welcomes Iran's 'More 'Moderate Course'

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Is this guy nuts....? :cuckoo:

President Barack Obama on Tuesday welcomed the new Iranian government's pursuit of a "more moderate course," saying it should offer the basis for a breakthrough on Iran's nuclear impasse with the United Nations and the U.S. He signaled a willingness to directly engage Iran's leaders, tasking Secretary of State John Kerry with pursuing that diplomacy with Tehran.

"The roadblocks may prove to be too great, but I firmly believe the diplomatic path must be tested," Obama said during an address to the U.N. General Assembly.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Obama Welcomes Iran's 'More Moderate Course'
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

He's crazy that's the only answer. He believes his presence has made the world safer. Thank goodness a few leaders see him for what he really is, the President of Brazil and the President of Russia should lead the way to a world wide obama rejection.

He's crazy that's the only answer. He believes his presence has made the world safer. Thank goodness a few leaders see him for what he really is, the President of Brazil and the President of Russia should lead the way to a world wide obama rejection.

If a deal happens it will be a farce....Iran will just use Obama to get what they want...

If a deal happens it will be a farce....Iran will just use Obama to get what they want...

So now, the Stuttering Clusterfuck is negotiating with Iran but refuses to negotiate with Republicans?

Sounds about right.

Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

I was going to make a thread about is as well but ya beat me to it.

This will be Obama's legacy. He has had a mixed foreign policy,invaded Libya,threatened to invade Syria but he also bitch slapped Israel and is TALKING to Iran which is a hell of a lot better than any republican fuckhead would do...I welcome this and for once I will say GOOD JOB MR PRESIDENT! 2 thumbs up from me.

Sure, fear mongered chickenhawk hater dupes. But since Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 2400 years and has never given evidence of actually trying to produce nuclear weapons...STFU. YOU JACKAZZES WOULD HAVE US IN 2 MORE REAL WARS...COULD YOUR PARTY MAKE UP ITS MIND, INSTEAD OF JUST WANTING THE OPPOSITE of Obama, no matter what. Totally mindless idiocy, so irrational it's no wonder the world just thinks you're racist tools of greedy a-holes...

Barry has no intention of negotiating with Iran. His eventual goal is to attack it. Cheap talk from the 6-2 inch human turd.

Then why would he give them even more time to make a bomb? Even though I support Iran 100% in this and they claim its for peaceful purposes I think they are making an A Bomb and I don't blame them. I support them still.

Sure, fear mongered chickenhawk hater dupes. But since Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 2400 years and has never given evidence of actually trying to produce nuclear weapons...STFU. YOU JACKAZZES WOULD HAVE US IN 2 MORE REAL WARS...COULD YOUR PARTY MAKE UP ITS MIND, INSTEAD OF JUST WANTING THE OPPOSITE of Obama, no matter what. Totally mindless idiocy, so irrational it's no wonder the world just thinks you're racist tools of greedy a-holes...

yo....psycho....

Exactly when was the last time we had a military conflict with Iran?

You are aware, of course, that diplomatic attempts have been made numerous times with Iran over the last 40 years.

This is nothing new....albeit, Obama seemed to make it like it was "his idea"...

But no...its nothing new....the problem is....DIMPLOMACY DOESNT WORK WITH IRAN. We found that out over the last 40 years and how many is it.....6 or 7 UN resolutions?

Hey, let's be positive. Everything else Obama has done in foreign policy has worked. Right? :lol:

Attachments

• 31 KB · Views: 83

Frankie do actually believe they are not trying to produce Nuclear Weapons?....come on Frankie you have to be smarter than that...

Reveling in his version of the Neville Chamberlain Two Step, he is. Expecting our very own "Peace In Our Time" moment at any moment

Forum List

Back