Obama whips Bernie back onto the plan; Bernie caves like a punk haha!!! Team Clinton!!!

Now.....as the Dems want....you take yo ass to work at a minimum wage shit job and pay off all that corporate debt. We know....life sucks. But hey....you'll get a little government check here and there.
I see you panicking, Bucky.

Panic? Nah. Why? MY LIFE won't change much...if any...regardless who wins. I want the right to win for the good of the country and for our children's future.

But...if liberals win....I'll just eat popcorn and laugh while saying "told ya so".

Congratulations, Sanders supporters, on the sale.

Yes, you've been sold.

There are two valid ways to express your displeasure:

1. Vote for Trump to punish your wannabe masters.

2. Stay home; order in a pizza and suck down a couple of brews.

The pizza and beer optional but to do anything other than 1 or 2 above is to roll over . Oh, and learn to like rolling over when the master whistles.

That's hilarious stuff right there. Because obviously, when you don't get the policies you want, the thing to do is go vote for their antitheses. Couldn't make more sense, that. :eusa_liar:

Just as when you order filet mignon but unfortunately they're out of it, so instead you order an ocelot shit salad with razor blades topped with a battery acid sauce, and a glass of warm cat piss. It's just logical. On Planet D-Luzion.

Bernie has more in common with Trump than Hillary.

Bernie and Trump actually have very similar GOALS just different views on how to get there (trade, better education, etc).

Hillary has different goals. No borders. Globalism trade. Knock America down to equality with the 3rd world.

I feel sorry for his supporters. They were genuine.

Genuine morons

You know despite I don't agree with one position Bernie and his supporters held, I have genuine respect and admiration for those Democrats who went the distance for their beliefs and prevented an out and out coronation of Clinton.

What both the Trump and Sanders campaigns did was pull back the scab known as "establishment politics" and showed us really truly how bad the systems were on both sides.

We always knew it was bad. But not this bad. So kudos to him and his for staying in a fighting the good fight.

I respected them until they started getting violent. Now...fuck em.

They deserve the debt and dependency of the Democrat Plantation.

15l03a.jpg

Bernie was just a trial balloon to see how many Communists are actually in the USA

Youngsters don't vote…

Generally true.

This time there was a good chance they might.

But Nutty Old Uncle Bernie pulled the wings off their little butterfly.

Will they forgive him? Will they just accept that The Democrat Party hates them and vote for Trump to punish the party elite? Or just revert to type and sit at home smokin' a little dope?

I love you guys, man. (The Goldberg revisionists)

They make me laugh.
Glad to see your KKK democratic party hanging Blacks is funny. If the Nazi party became a revised party today with peacemakers and ran as a political party again, the world be in an outrage. Your party harass people.

Congratulations, Sanders supporters, on the sale.

Yes, you've been sold.

There are two valid ways to express your displeasure:

1. Vote for Trump to punish your wannabe masters.

2. Stay home; order in a pizza and suck down a couple of brews.

The pizza and beer optional but to do anything other than 1 or 2 above is to roll over . Oh, and learn to like rolling over when the master whistles.

That's hilarious stuff right there. Because obviously, when you don't get the policies you want, the thing to do is go vote for their antitheses. Couldn't make more sense, that. :eusa_liar:

Just as when you order filet mignon but unfortunately they're out of it, so instead you order an ocelot shit salad with razor blades topped with a battery acid sauce, and a glass of warm cat piss. It's just logical. On Planet D-Luzion.

Bernie has more in common with Trump than Hillary.

Bernie and Trump actually have very similar GOALS just different views on how to get there (trade, better education, etc).

Hillary has different goals. No borders. Globalism trade. Knock America down to equality with the 3rd world.

Bernie and Rump have absolutely NOTHING in common. Zero. Nada. Bupkis.

It is the height of Doublethink self-delusion to entertain the pipe dream that anybody, after picking a horse in the race that stands for what they believe in and not getting it, is then going to turn around and back the horse that stands against everything they believe in. That's just patently absurd. You'd have to be some kind of moron to float that idea with a straight face. It ain't happening on this planet.

Bernie was just another hypocrite, hack political looking out for himself

"What's in it for me?" -- BS
Now Frankie Boi, didn't you state that Hillary would never be the Democratic Nominee?

If Bernie wasn't out for himself and bought off so easily, he could have made Soros toss her aside by beginning a third Party run.

Not my fault that Bernie only ran as a stunt to see how many Dems are genuine Communists sheeple

These Trump supporters are hilarious.

They really think they can insult, deceive and straight out lie to some one and gain their vote. Usually, what they are doing will turn people against them.

"Why vote Trump?"
I am enjoying this!

These Trump supporters are hilarious.

They really think they can insult, deceive and straight out lie to some one and gain their vote. Usually, what they are doing will turn people against them.

"Why vote Trump?"
I am enjoying this!

And it is not equally hilarious how duped Hillary supporters are?

pot_kettle.jpg

Forum List

Back