Obama Willing to Let in Muslim – But Not Central American Kids Fleeing Violence

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
The total hypocrisy of this administration is almost too much to believe. It was Obama's program to help kids from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala join their parents who had already managed to make it here. (Im not thrilled with that as it only means illegals getting another way to stay)

While over 5,400 children have applied, only 90 have been interviewed. Of those 90, 10 have qualified for full refugee status but are still waiting for their paperwork to be processed.

In the meantime, he's willing to allow thousands of Muslims fleeing the Middle East to settle here in the USA. All we need is another place like the suburb of Detroit now rum by Muslims.

Read more @ No children have successfully used the US program to help Central American children - Business Insider

But --- aren't they "rapists"? Or is Rump a liar?

:lol:

If Obama is a hypocrite for not letting in as many refugee children from South America, what does that make you guys who fought tooth and nail against letting those refugee children in, for bitching about this now?

As for the "thousands" of Muslims you're talking about - do you have a link?

If Obama is a hypocrite for not letting in as many refugee children from South America, what does that make you guys who fought tooth and nail against letting those refugee children in, for bitching about this now?

he's placing syrians and somalians (among others) all over the country and bypassing immigration laws by calling them "refugees"...surely you aren't going to pretend not to know that. or go ahead and pretend...it's a well known fact..

he's placing syrians and somalians (among others) all over the country and bypassing immigration laws by calling them "refugees"...surely you aren't going to pretend not to know that. or go ahead and pretend...it's a well known fact..

I would say the fact that you think it's a "well known fact" is evidence that it's complete bullshit.

I would say the fact that you think it's a "well known fact" is evidence that it's complete bullshit.
you're a fucking asshole..and that's a well known fact too...Are you saying no muslims are being placed in the u.s. by the obama admin?
That's a simple yes or no question..Spare me your snark and editorials

"Well known fact" = "get out of link free" card.

you're a fucking asshole..and that's a well known fact too...Are you saying no muslims are being placed in the u.s. by the obama admin?

I'm not making any declarative statements at all, clown - I prefer to wait for actual evidence before doing so.

I'm not making any declarative statements at all, clown - I prefer to wait for actual evidence before doing so.

your position is that you are not currently aware of syrian and somalian "refugees" being relocated anywhere in this country?... and you're unable to find find any source anywhere to research if it's true or not on your own?..and because you pretend to be personally unaware of it, therefore it isn't happening.....:laugh2:
you're funny!

The total hypocrisy of this administration is almost too much to believe. It was Obama's program to help kids from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala join their parents who had already managed to make it here. (Im not thrilled with that as it only means illegals getting another way to stay)

While over 5,400 children have applied, only 90 have been interviewed. Of those 90, 10 have qualified for full refugee status but are still waiting for their paperwork to be processed.

In the meantime, he's willing to allow thousands of Muslims fleeing the Middle East to settle here in the USA. All we need is another place like the suburb of Detroit now rum by Muslims.

Read more @ No children have successfully used the US program to help Central American children - Business Insider

You may want to check your facts about children from South American countries. Obama had accepted thousands of children to live here in US since 2012. Keep in mind these are unaccompanied children. It is not that simple to just release children to our ( public) population without any sponsors. Even they are with parents. Where do they supposed to go? Relatives has accepted them as sponsors before they are being release. But relatives are poor to begin with to just accept more family members.
These people are housed by the thousands somewhere close Texas borders waiting to be process. What do you think will happen if ICE will just weely neely released them to the public?

a10b22696a6e6990bba762fec68ec93c.jpg

Loads of kids from Central America are in the US and in various stages of the legal process right now.

Forum List

Back