Obamacare Is Over: Republicans Retain Senate

What is Trump's vision for health care?

Health savings plans, he won't let people die in the street though. Read what Pence did in his state. The wealthy can careless about the middle class,
and oh those jobs are not coming back.

The jobs will return, the wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and stupid trade deals will be renegotiated. Just relax.

The 'Affordable' Care Act is not affordable, the very name is a failure. Trump Care will be so much better. By the way so much for the left's plans for single payer government handout care.

You have never been on it and don't know a thing about it. Have you?? Or you live in a state that has not expanded Medicaid, one of those GOP states. Have you ever shopped for insurance before the ACA?? Answer these questions, because I am sick and tired of people who talk about what they don't know. So what do you know about it, about as much as Trump, nothing.

The 'Affordable' Care Act is not affordable, the very name is a failure. Trump Care will be so much better. By the way so much for the left's plans for single payer government handout care.

You have never been on it and don't know a thing about it. Have you?? Or you live in a state that has not expanded Medicaid, one of those GOP states. Have you ever shopped for insurance before the ACA?? Answer these questions, because I am sick and tired of people who talk about what they don't know. So what do you know about it, about as much as Trump, nothing.

Rates are skyrocketing, choice is tanking, deductibles are laughable its like not even having insurance for millions. Sorry to burst your government handout bubble. Here's an idea, get a job work and pay for your own damn health insurance and stop mooching off the rest of us.

Health savings plans, he won't let people die in the street though. Read what Pence did in his state. The wealthy can careless about the middle class,

The jobs will return, the wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and stupid trade deals will be renegotiated. Just relax.
In your wildest dreams.

Trump won, you lost, its that simple.

Rates are skyrocketing, choice is tanking, deductibles are laughable its like not even having insurance for millions. Sorry to burst your government handout bubble. Here's an idea, get a job work and pay for your own damn health insurance and stop mooching off the rest of us.
Wrong. My husband has a job, Self employed for years. Once again you do not understand the ACA. Another ones who has no idea what its like, and what it was like before the ACA, because you got employer health insurance. Keep your opinions about it to yourself if you do not know what your talking about.

In your wildest dreams.

Rigged, said so himself. (he won by the skin of his teeth)

Wrong. My husband has a job, Self employed for years. Once again you do not understand the ACA. Another ones who has no idea what its like, and what it was like before the ACA, because you got employer health insurance. Keep your opinions about it to yourself if you do not know what your talking about.

Why should I have to work overtime to subsidize your damn health insurance? Next thing you know I'll be paying part of your grocery bill...oh wait are you on food stamps?

In your wildest dreams.

Oh please he wiped Hillary off the map taking multiple blue states Hillary boasted were in the bag for her. Just admit you got your ass beat, its a beginning.

Why should I have to work overtime to subsidize your damn health insurance? Next thing you know I'll be paying part of your grocery bill...oh wait are you on food stamps?

People do not get free healthcare, your an idiot who know nothing about what you talk about. I have never got food stamps, welfare or unemployment. I have worked all my life and paid into the system, your barking up the wrong tree here. I was even in the NG for 4 years and served this country. Screw it now. Trump nor his sons served this country, and believe me they never gave a crap about vets till he started running.

[

Don't worry about it, just sit on the fence and bitch and moan like you have already begun doing.

Did you go to Trump University for your Course of One Liners With No Substance. I take it from your answer you don't have a clue either. That is what I loved most about Trump and his little followers. Just say meaningless shit and people follow along like little lemmings.

In your wildest dreams.

Oh please he wiped Hillary off the map taking multiple blue states Hillary boasted were in the bag for her. Just admit you got your ass beat, its a beginning.

last I check my state was too close to call and he won by the skin of his teeth, read the numbers.

Too early for policy debates I think.

He seems pragmatic enough. I think he will take the approach that “Your employer doesn’t pay for your car insurance or home insurance….why do they pay your health insurance?”

Quote fail irony :laugh:

Your country is so fucked now, that I reckon if we run into each other in about six months time you're gonna be crying into your milk. You are so fucked, you just don't know it yet. When you have psychos like Duarte pulling for you and Putin - one of the most corrupt politicians around - patting you on the back, that's not the America I was taught about in school...

Forum List

Back