Obamacare to cost an individual $40-300 per month in CA...

realinvestment

realinvestmentstrategies
Mar 2, 2013
<<< California unveiled prices on Thursday that consumers will pay for a selection of health plans offered through the state under the Affordable Care Act, providing a glimpse into how health care reform may look as it is rolled out across the nation.

Under the federal health care reform law, Californians who do not get or cannot afford health insurance through their jobs can buy coverage through an exchange, at a group rate negotiated by state regulators.

The cost to a 40-year-old who needs coverage would vary from about $40 to $300 per month for a mid-level plan, depending on the person's income. Some young adults, who are less expensive to cover, could pay nothing, depending on how much they earn.>>>

California reveals prices for health insurance under Obamacare

Premiums is determined on a number of factors but what clearly stands out is the population of the state. The larger the population, the lower in average premiums compared to smaller states with much higher premiums.

California has the largest population in the country and their average premium for a single adult is $5,000 annually. It should be $3,500 with no out of pocket cost since most states pay that for their medicaid population.

The healthcare exchanges that are set to kick in next year will finally put Obamacare over the top as an overall good piece of legislation.

<<< California unveiled prices on Thursday that consumers will pay for a selection of health plans offered through the state under the Affordable Care Act, providing a glimpse into how health care reform may look as it is rolled out across the nation.

Under the federal health care reform law, Californians who do not get or cannot afford health insurance through their jobs can buy coverage through an exchange, at a group rate negotiated by state regulators.

The cost to a 40-year-old who needs coverage would vary from about $40 to $300 per month for a mid-level plan, depending on the person's income. Some young adults, who are less expensive to cover, could pay nothing, depending on how much they earn.>>>

what a load of CRAP! 40 - 300 my ass. The only people this will be "affordable" for will be the SAME ones who dont pay a dime now. Anyone else is going to be screwed....and paying to carry the dead weight of others.

here is a link to the calculator to how much you will have to pay.
Health Insurance Calculator | Covered California?

What it works out for me would be LESS care then what i receive now.... it will be about 1100 a month.

thee question is what does UnitedHealth, Aetna and Cigna know that Kaiser and Blue Shield don't? They may not be the biggest players in the ind. market here, but they are not adverse to good biz either...

stay tuned...

what a load of CRAP! 40 - 300 my ass. The only people this will be "affordable" for will be the SAME ones who dont pay a dime now. Anyone else is going to be screwed....and paying to carry the dead weight of others.

here is a link to the calculator to how much you will have to pay.
Health Insurance Calculator | Covered California?

What it works out for me would be LESS care then what i receive now.... it will be about 1100 a month.

you don't get it hon, greenbeard is gonna shit the $$ to cover them out of his arse;)

Forum List

Back