Obamamerica - Baby brains now on sale for $3,340

Obama has transformed america into the sickest society in history. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Here’s How Much Baby Body Parts Cost

april 20 2016 Republicans on the special House panel investigating the transfer of fetal tissue from aborted babies will present evidence in a hearing today that breaks down the price per body part.

With release of this evidence, Republicans say, they have enough documentation to show that several abortion clinics and middleman procurement businesses may have violated federal law.

“It is just horrifying,” Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., who leads the House’s investigation of the fetal tissue industry, told The Daily Signal. “They are putting a dollar value on these organs from these children—unborn children that have been aborted. It is just beyond belief.”

According to Republicans involved in the investigation, a researcher paid a middleman procurement company $3,340 for a fetal brain, $595 for a “baby skull matched to upper and lower limbs,” and $890 for “upper and lower limbs with hands and feet.”

which bothers you, the abortion, the donation of tissue, or the sale of tissue being sold to labs by tissue banks?
If an abortion is going to happen, at home or clinic, why not donate the tissue. People donate their bodies when the no longer need them.

Lives could be saved

If the tissue came from the woman's womb, why shouldn't she be allowed to donate it? Not just the embryo but the placenta as well.

you give blood to save lives, why not tissue?

otherwise it would be incinerated, ashes

We all benefit from the tissue use and science.
Donating when you die is one thing, murdering a baby to donate tissue is ghoulish.

The abortions will still take place, but the tissue that results is being donated instead of destroyed.

Women are not getting pregnant and having abortions so they can donate embryo tissue. Donations is a benefit out of a bad situation. Why should the tissue be wasted? It is not a baby, it is not even a fetus.

Home abortions, the tissue would be flushed or tossed.

Some women do however get pregnant and give birth so the young child can be a matching donor for organs, bone marrow, etc. for a sick older child.
Obama has transformed america into the sickest society in history. Liberalism is a mental disease.

april 20 2016 Republicans on the special House panel investigating the transfer of fetal tissue from aborted babies will present evidence in a hearing today that breaks down the price per body part.

With release of this evidence, Republicans say, they have enough documentation to show that several abortion clinics and middleman procurement businesses may have violated federal law.

“It is just horrifying,” Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., who leads the House’s investigation of the fetal tissue industry, told The Daily Signal. “They are putting a dollar value on these organs from these children—unborn children that have been aborted. It is just beyond belief.”

According to Republicans involved in the investigation, a researcher paid a middleman procurement company $3,340 for a fetal brain, $595 for a “baby skull matched to upper and lower limbs,” and $890 for “upper and lower limbs with hands and feet.”

which bothers you, the abortion, the donation of tissue, or the sale of tissue being sold to labs by tissue banks?
If an abortion is going to happen, at home or clinic, why not donate the tissue. People donate their bodies when the no longer need them.

Lives could be saved

If the tissue came from the woman's womb, why shouldn't she be allowed to donate it? Not just the embryo but the placenta as well.

Donating when you die is one thing, murdering a baby to donate tissue is ghoulish.

The abortions will still take place, but the tissue that results is being donated instead of destroyed.

Women are not getting pregnant and having abortions so they can donate embryo tissue. Donations is a benefit out of a bad situation. Why should the tissue be wasted? It is not a baby, it is not even a fetus.

Some women do however get pregnant and give birth so the young child can be a matching donor for organs, bone marrow, etc. for a sick older child.
I think the scenario goes something like this. Since fetal tissue has been sold outside the country that's believed to come from an abortion clinic inside the US, then Obama is responsible. :cuckoo:

The problem is that Catholics are pretending that when they ignore their faith, they can get away with it. We have 163 Catholics in Congress, five Catholics in the Supreme Court, and a Catholic Vice-President, and it has made no difference.

Church forgives
I'm sorry but when Pharaoh gave the command that every Hebrew boy be killed, the result wasn't forgiveness, it was PAYBACK:

It wasn't about abortion of killing your own child.

It was a common practice in those days to kill the first born, or kill males at a young age of the enemy

It sounds like you're okay with that.

just the way life was back then. It was a long time ago

So you're ok with killing little children, 3000 years ago, or today, not a problem for you.

Well, I have to say your honesty is refreshing.

in this day and age the pope said the church could forgive divorce, abortions and gays.

Life and religion change eventually. Progress might be slow in some case, but it does happen, it has to
Sorry, the Pope did not say that, but I will be interested if you can prove he did.

The problem is that Catholics are pretending that when they ignore their faith, they can get away with it. We have 163 Catholics in Congress, five Catholics in the Supreme Court, and a Catholic Vice-President, and it has made no difference.

Church forgives
I'm sorry but when Pharaoh gave the command that every Hebrew boy be killed, the result wasn't forgiveness, it was PAYBACK:

'THE LORD sayeth, Vengeance is MINE'

so it is not you or man, but God, and God alone, vengeance is reserved for...

I'm sorry I can't read the full article, too gruesome and distressing.

This is absolute horrific stuff, the most innocent of innocent, murdered and then treated with the worst type of disrespect imaginable.

in this day and age the pope said the church could forgive divorce, abortions and gays.

Life and religion change eventually. Progress might be slow in some case, but it does happen, it has to
Sorry, the Pope did not say that, but I will be interested if you can prove he did.

Pope Francis's abortion pardon 'a great gift' for Catholics in ...
www.theguardian.com › World › Pope Francis
The Guardian
Sep 4, 2015 - While most US dioceses already allow priests to forgive abortion, the ... such as divorce, contraception and gay marriage will shake the church's ...

Pope Francis to allow priests to forgive abortion - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/.../pope...forgive-abortion/71502832/
USA Today
Sep 1, 2015 - The Roman Catholic Church will grant priests the right to forgive the "sin of abortion" ... Pope Francis lets priests forgive abortion temporarily ... the most controversial issues from gay marriage to climate change, waded for the ... Last month, the pope issued a call to embrace Catholics who have divorced and ...

I'm an organ donor, but if I have an accident and they take me to the hospital, and I'm dying, the surgeons don't have the right to take one thing out of me, or shorten my life for even one second, even to save the life of another. And this is true, even if there is no chance I will survive, and there is no way to save me.

That is an absolute rule, and there can be no slipping over the edge of that rule. If we do, we open the door to involuntary organ harvesting and then we live in Communist China.

And that's what this harvesting of fetal organs is doing, it's opening that door we don't want to go through. And none of us who go to a hospital will ever be safe again.

aris, Catholic priests have always had the power to forgive people for any sin through the sacrament of confession. I'm not sure what this story is supposed to be about.

I'm an organ donor, but if I have an accident and they take me to the hospital, and I'm dying, the surgeons don't have the right to take one thing out of me, or shorten my life for even one second, even to save the life of another. And this is true, even if there is no chance I will survive, and there is no way to save me.

That is an absolute rule, and there can be no slipping over the edge of that rule. If we do, we open the door to involuntary organ harvesting and then we live in Communist China.

And that's what this harvesting of fetal organs is doing, it's opening that door we don't want to go through. And none of us who go to a hospital will ever be safe again.

If your family says to pull the plug......

you can be brain dead and still breathing. Brain stem can keep the heart and lungs pumping long after the brain is flat line

If your family says to pull the plug......

you can be brain dead and still breathing. Brain stem can keep the heart and lungs pumping long after the brain is flat line
Brain dead IS death. The brain stem regulates the heart and other organs, and keeps the body alive. It does not contain any part of the mind or other higher functions that make me me. If my brain is dead, then my mind and soul has passed on, and I have no problem with you harvesting my organs.

Lives could be saved

Is it a rabbit?

Forum List

Back