Obamas administration says, Hillary free to delete all personal e-mails

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hello people, if you read behind the lines here, it says that Hillary was NOT FREE TO DELETE work e-mails. That said, if any work related e-mails are found to be deleted, then the LAW WAS BROKEN. This is just the DOJ covering their own asses and throwing Hilly out the window on a safari. Seriously if they did that, I think the lions would become vegetarians, and the leopards would all climb the highest tree.

WILL SOMEBODY, ANY FUCKIN BODY GET THESE CONSERVATIVE SIMPS A FUCKIN ROAD MAP TO A LIFE OUTSIDE OF OBAMA AND HILLARY!!....PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well, we already knew Hillary deleted work-related emails, even before we found out her server wasn't wiped, and before the FBI releases the results of it's investigation.

Thank God for good ol' Sidney, and those 15 deleted work-related emails he was kind enough to turn over...

• Banned
WILL SOMEBODY, ANY FUCKIN BODY GET THESE CONSERVATIVE SIMPS A FUCKIN ROAD MAP TO A LIFE OUTSIDE OF OBAMA AND HILLARY!!....PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ah, I hate to break it to you kid, but your post was also about Obama and Hillary, so actually I am glad that you are staying on topic.

• Banned
Well, we already knew Hillary deleted work-related emails, even before we found out her server wasn't wiped, and before the FBI releases the results of it's investigation.

Thank God for good ol' Sidney, and those 15 deleted work-related emails he was kind enough to turn over...
However the personal e-mails to Sidney that tell of why Israel has to be destroyed should really be quite interesting, and revealing.

Hello people, if you read behind the lines here, it says that Hillary was NOT FREE TO DELETE work e-mails. That said, if any work related e-mails are found to be deleted, then the LAW WAS BROKEN. This is just the DOJ covering their own asses and throwing Hilly out the window on a safari. Seriously if they did that, I think the lions would become vegetarians, and the leopards would all climb the highest tree.
just asking but did not a judge judge said that she had the right to delete personal emails

just asking but did not a judge judge said that she had the right to delete personal emails
But what did he say about work-related emails (particularly ones containing classified information that was transmitted outside of secure channels)????

• Banned
But what did he say about work-related emails (particularly ones containing classified information that was transmitted outside of secure channels)????
The DOJ did not say anything about them, however the statement is partly geared to protect themselves from Hillary's ignorance. My feeling is that part of the reason that Hillary did this server arrangement in the first place is that she does not trust Obama in any way, thus all of her correspondence was shielded from him, and the rest of the U.S. government, which is exactly what spies do. Not saying that Hilly was or is a spy, just that her behavior mirrors that of how spies would handle e-mailing.

the problem is that she got to decide which ones were "personal" are you really so naive that you think she would retain incriminating e-mails that were government related?

The DOJ did not say anything about them, however the statement is partly geared to protect themselves from Hillary's ignorance. My feeling is that part of the reason that Hillary did this server arrangement in the first place is that she does not trust Obama in any way, thus all of her correspondence was shielded from him, and the rest of the U.S. government, which is exactly what spies do. Not saying that Hilly was or is a spy, just that her behavior mirrors that of how spies would handle e-mailing.
Especially in light of the huge "donations" from foreign governments that the foundation received...

the problem is that she got to decide which ones were "personal" are you really so naive that you think she would retain incriminating e-mails that were government related?
That is one of the problems, another is that if Hillary ended an e-mail with a question or comment about the other persons children, she could consider the e-mail personal, even though the body of the e-mail was about chemical weapons locations in Syria. With this in mind she could delete the e-mail and be within the law, in her sick mind at least.

Forum List

Back