Obama's buddy at it again

oh ok. should I post proof that the Earth is round while we're at it?

Did not know that was a topic of debate here.... If you are going to CLAIM it in a discussion, you should be prepared to defend and prove it. As for the earth being round, I'm not questioning that, as far as you challenging that Bin laden lead and finances Al-Qaeda, or that Al-Qaeda did not carry out the attacks on 9/11, sure... feel free to show what I said is wrong or inaccurate.

Defend or prove a claim??? That's not their style. You should know that by now. I doubt very seriously she could prove the earth was round.

Lee Cary

The White House wants us to inform on those who are disseminating (what they consider as) misinformation about Obamacare. Let's accommodate them.

Many of us have, no doubt, spoken with friends and neighbors about it the healthcare bill pending in the House. Invariably, some of those conversations have assumed a negative tone concerning the proposal to nationalize health care.

So, in the spirit of civic responsibility and patriotism, let's inform on ourselves. We'll feel better if we do - I know I did.

All one need do is send an email to [email protected] (I don't know what flag that refers to but am pretty sure it's not the Stars & Stripes) and turn oneself in. Confession is good for the soul, it's been said. (Did Obama say that?)

American Thinker- Print Article

This is something they do in Cuba:evil:

Lee Cary

The White House wants us to inform on those who are disseminating (what they consider as) misinformation about Obamacare. Let's accommodate them.

Many of us have, no doubt, spoken with friends and neighbors about it the healthcare bill pending in the House. Invariably, some of those conversations have assumed a negative tone concerning the proposal to nationalize health care.

So, in the spirit of civic responsibility and patriotism, let's inform on ourselves. We'll feel better if we do - I know I did.

All one need do is send an email to [email protected] (I don't know what flag that refers to but am pretty sure it's not the Stars & Stripes) and turn oneself in. Confession is good for the soul, it's been said. (Did Obama say that?)

American Thinker- Print Article

This is something they do in Cuba:evil:

Send an email to the above link and give them what they want. State that you have a site with misinformation and lies on health care then attach a link to Obama's health care plan. I did.

Lets use the logic the OP uses to associate Chavez as Obama's buddy, and apply it to Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

Do we now blame Bush for the attack on 9/11 as it was planned carried out by his business buddy organization?

Sad pathetic political spin....

What's sad is that you are trying to associate "The Bin Laden Group" which is a Saudi Construction Company that specializes in energy infrastructure, with Al Qaeda, headed by Osama Bin Laden, a son of the founder of "The Bin Laden Group;" which disassociated itself from Osama Bin Laden, LONG BEFORE 9-11...

ROFL... but such is the nature of the imbecile... and represents what California Governor Ronald Reagan was speaking of, when, in 1964 he made the following observation:

"... Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. .... "

There is no potential correlation between "The Bin Laden Group" and Al Qaeda; thus there's no potential correlation between the Bush family or The Bush Administration and Al Qaeda... DUMBASS!

Venezuela: 'Freedom of expression must be limited'........Venezuela: 'Freedom of expression must be limited'

Sound the alarms. Obama and the Democrats want to take us down this same path. But first up is to take a fast track to socialize medicine, then quickly onto cap and trade. Getting these two initiatives passed is the prize Obama and his hidden driving force are pushing for. They tried to rush this legislation through so it could not be scrutinized, but that didn't work. So now they have to put the Obama machine out in full force. The driving force behind Obama is so strong I am afraid some form of health care reform will be passed. Once done, the Administration will come down hard on silencing the voices of opposition.

Obama doesn't need to be a two term President to destroy us. If government controlled health care reform is passed in any form we are screwed. They may not get everything they want in the Bill the first time around, but with their foot in the door, you can be sure they will do it at a later date. Not only do they have the power to do it, not enough Americans are paying attention or just ignorant to the facts. And for those they do get thrown out of office, there will be just more of the same to replace them. Say goodbye forever to the principles our Founding Fathers drafted for our Country. Very sad.

Venezuela: 'Freedom of expression must be limited'........Venezuela: 'Freedom of expression must be limited'

Sound the alarms. Obama and the Democrats want to take us down this same path. But first up is to take a fast track to socialize medicine, then quickly onto cap and trade. Getting these two initiatives passed is the prize Obama and his hidden driving force are pushing for. They tried to rush this legislation through so it could not be scrutinized, but that didn't work. So now they have to put the Obama machine out in full force. The driving force behind Obama is so strong I am afraid some form of health care reform will be passed. Once done, the Administration will come down hard on silencing the voices of opposition.

Obama doesn't need to be a two term President to destroy us. If government controlled health care reform is passed in any form we are screwed. They may not get everything they want in the Bill the first time around, but with their foot in the door, you can be sure they will do it at a later date. Not only do they have the power to do it, not enough Americans are paying attention or just ignorant to the facts. And for those they do get thrown out of office, there will be just more of the same to replace them. Say goodbye forever to the principles our Founding Fathers drafted for our Country. Very sad.

Absolutely spot on. I've said this several times . . . health care reform has little to do with reform and everything to do with government control. That is the agenda, period, by any means possible. And you are 100% correct, tg2c -- once they get their foot in the door w/health care, the writing is on the wall for what will follow.

Yep Zoom, it is easy for those who are informed to see what path we are taking. We wouldn't be on this message board if we weren't concerned with the events. But as long as the media giants are in the tank with Obama, the average Joe will never be enlighten as to what is really going on. It took the destruction of the financial system and its fall-out to finally awaken some. But still, the majority who haven't been ruined by our government policies continue along working and living life. Until it hits them, they won't get involved or get informed. They will continue to vote on party lines or re-elect the same bums just because they do not know any better. It would take a miraculous about face from the media giants and an onslaught of unbiased factual reporting to open the eyes of the uninformed. Until people hear it over and over, it isn't going to sink in. Obama won the Presidency because he had tons of money to recite his mantra over and over. Of course, there was no substance to it, but people heard the same speech so many times they finally bought into it. Add to that the constant Bush bashing, and Obama's Hope and Change was easily sold to feeble minds. The masses can be very stupid and these politicians feed on that stupidity.

Yep Zoom, it is easy for those who are informed to see what path we are taking. We wouldn't be on this message board if we weren't concerned with the events. But as long as the media giants are in the tank with Obama, the average Joe will never be enlighten as to what is really going on. It took the destruction of the financial system and its fall-out to finally awaken some. But still, the majority who haven't been ruined by our government policies continue along working and living life. Until it hits them, they won't get involved or get informed. They will continue to vote on party lines or re-elect the same bums just because they do not know any better. It would take a miraculous about face from the media giants and an onslaught of unbiased factual reporting to open the eyes of the uninformed. Until people hear it over and over, it isn't going to sink in. Obama won the Presidency because he had tons of money to recite his mantra over and over. Of course, there was no substance to it, but people heard the same speech so many times they finally bought into it. Add to that the constant Bush bashing, and Obama's Hope and Change was easily sold to feeble minds. The masses can be very stupid and these politicians feed on that stupidity.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Apparently.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4alvzhOEM]YouTube - EXPOSED: Congresswoman Diane Watson Praises Communist, Suggests Obama's Healthcare Critics Racist[/ame]

Hugo Chavez:"Hey, Obama has just nationalized nothing more and nothing less than General Motors. Comrade Obama! Fidel, careful or we are going to end up to his right," Chavez joked on a live television broadcast."
Venezuela Chavez says Comrade Obama more left-wing | Reuters

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez sealed an agreement to export 20,000 barrels per day of gasoline to Iran, state TV reported Monday. The deal would give Tehran a cushion if the West carries out threats of fuel sanctions over Iran's nuclear program.....My Way News - Venezuela to export gasoline to Iran
Great another Democrat administration that would cut aid to Honduras while the real enemy makes deals with each other:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Lets use the logic the OP uses to associate Chavez as Obama's buddy, and apply it to Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

Do we now blame Bush for the attack on 9/11 as it was planned carried out by his business buddy organization?

Sad pathetic political spin....

Obama was on a terror list for YEARS before the attack on 9/11, go ahead provide for us any evidence Bush did any business with him after he went rogue. I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back