Obama's Daughter Lands A Summer Job Sort Of

Wow. Republicans attacking two little girls. Didn't see that coming.

Just kidding. It's who they are. The party of swine.

4661555356_f09700bb57.jpg

Republicans playing in pigshit. Other Republicans standing in the background watching the fun. Waiting for their turn.

Look, they even wear their secessionist flag. We call those racist decor.
Stop with the family photos. We are making fun of the stupidity of it all, not the gal. She's just a pawn for leftists.

Republicans playing in pigshit. Other Republicans standing in the background watching the fun. Waiting for their turn.

Stop with the family photos. We are making fun of the stupidity of it all, not the gal. She's just a pawn for leftists.
Reread the OP. You're making fun of the girls all right.

Besides, you know those aren't liberals playing in pigshit. They aren't wearing the right kind of clothes.

My daughter is counting the.minutes till she turns 14 and she can get a job. Her money will be spent.on things like her own clothes and will alleviate the financial burdens of our family, and nobody aside from her employer will have to spend anything.

That's right one of his (adopted) daughters has got herself a summer job (summer being half over of course at a ice cream store.
She's going to be driven to 'work' in a limousine.
She'll be 'working' making ice cream cones for at least three hours a day.
Then driven back to the rented mansion on Martha's Vineyard in the limousine.
Nothing like getting some 'down and dirty' work experience on your resume right?
My question is how much is she being paid an hour?
"I see on your resume you had a summer job working at a ice cream store. It says you worked the month of August for a total of 16 hours. It says you were paid $400 bucks an hour. You ought to have stayed at the job dear".

Has to be hard for those girls, never having privacy.
Amen to this. I remember that film from 20 years ago named First Kid and I felt bad for the boy in it because he didn't have the option of being a normal kid due to his dad being our leader.

God bless you and the girls always!!!

Holly

Those aren't republicans, they're progressives.

And 18 isn't a child.

I seem to recall rtard leading the charge against Palin's kids..who WERE children, at the time. Including the youngest, who was an infant and has Down's Syndrome.

Liberals thinking someone doing something like what she'll be doing because daddy made phone call is actually a job and not just for show is hilarious.

imagine the bullshit you would have to go through to get a fucking ice cream cone.. OH well, the business will survive. The tax payers will subsidize it

I actually thought it was a joke about her becoming a stripper or something.. lol
Twerk that thang girl!

imagine the bullshit you would have to go through to get a fucking ice cream cone.. OH well, the business will survive. The tax payers will subsidize it
They will be lined up out the door and twice around the block

That's right one of his (adopted) daughters has got herself a summer job (summer being half over of course at a ice cream store.
She's going to be driven to 'work' in a limousine.
She'll be 'working' making ice cream cones for at least three hours a day.
Then driven back to the rented mansion on Martha's Vineyard in the limousine.
Nothing like getting some 'down and dirty' work experience on your resume right?
My question is how much is she being paid an hour?
"I see on your resume you had a summer job working at a ice cream store. It says you worked the month of August for a total of 16 hours. It says you were paid $400 bucks an hour. You ought to have stayed at the job dear".
I don't think there's a single university that will dare not accept her.

She is working. Good for her.

You call putting a scoop of ice cream on a cone for 3 hours a day work? My first job was unloading refrigerators from an 18 wheeler in the warehouse at Circuit city for 9 hours a day for a dime over minimum wage.

That's a real fucking job. And we didn't have them on pallets with a forklift, we did them on dolleys with pure muscle.
So you were too stupid to get a better job???...she isn't as stupid as you.

Those are perks that come with having parents that own the company. Politicians do not own the country.

Yet...

BTW Wrongwinger, Dump is the ultimate RINO. So doing the democrook thing and giving away executive salaries to people of questionable credentials isn't a surprise. Monica Lewinsky got rich because she got a cigar stuffed in her snatch. It's a good thing for her she kept that dress otherwise she'd be sucking cocks behind a "gentleman's club" after Hitlery's minions got through with her.

That said I doubt Dump would give anyone a job if they didn't have the capability to do it. He'd just give Ivanka a shit ton of money and keep her out of the picture.

Those are perks that come with having parents that own the company. Politicians do not own the country.

Yet...

BTW Wrongwinger, Dump is the ultimate RINO. So doing the democrook thing and giving away executive salaries to people of questionable credentials isn't a surprise. Monica Lewinsky got rich because she got a cigar stuffed in her snatch. It's a good thing for her she kept that dress otherwise she'd be sucking cocks behind a "gentleman's club" after Hitlery's minions got through with her.

That said I doubt Dump would give anyone a job if they didn't have the capability to do it. He'd just give Ivanka a shit ton of money and keep her out of the picture.

To bad the Obamites can only get their lil one a job serving up ice cream cones.

To bad the Obamites can only get their lil one a job serving up ice cream cones.

I think that after Hitlery gets elected, she is going to purge the party of obozo sycophants, and the moonbat messiah will have to depend on the globalist elite to support him and his genetic garbage.

Forum List

Back