Obama's DUI and illegal alien uncle gets anothe big deportation reprieve

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's getting ridiculous how obozo just brazenly ignores the laws to pander to minorities. Repubs and the press should be howling about this.

Uncle Omar Onyango Obama: Deportation Hearing Scheduled (Open Thread) | We the People of the United States

on January 31, 2013

Barack Obama’s illegal alien uncle is in the news again. Onyango Obama was scheduled to face a deportation hearing, right after his nephew made an important speech about immigration enforcement, as well as a “path to citizenship” for illegal aliens.

Unfortunately, it’s not going to be a timely adjudication:

A Boston judge today set a Dec. 3 deportation hearing for President Obama’s uncle, Onyango Obama, to determine whether he should be forced to return to his native Kenya.

Immigration Judge Leonard I. Shapiro set the date during a brief hearing in a Boston immigration court. …

After Shapiro’s ruling, Obama’s attorney, Scott Bratton, told reporters that his client’s long-term goal is to remain in the United States. …

Despite a deportation order issued against him 21 years ago, Obama, a 68-year-old liquor store manager, stayed in Massachusetts, living and working undetected until Framingham police arrested him in August 2011 on drunken driving charges. He later admitted to sufficient facts in the case and was sentenced to a year’s probation that ends in March.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obozo also has an aunt who lived here illegally for a decade or so on the public dole until obozo gave her amnesty a few years back!!!!!! Rule of law means nothing to democrats.

He is not a convicted felon so he falls in the same category are 12 million others. WTF is the point?

I don't see him being deported. Obama will get him a waiver of some kind and that'll be it.

I don't think Obama cares enough about his extended family to do anything special for them. I mean heck, his own brother had to ask Dinesh D'Souza for help.

• Banned
I don't think Obama cares enough about his extended family to do anything special for them. I mean heck, his own brother had to ask Dinesh D'Souza for help.

So why has he let his illegal uncle stay here ? And why did he give asylum to his illegal aunt.?

So why has he let his illegal uncle stay here ? And why did he give asylum to his illegal aunt.?

Because he and about the last 7-8 Presidents have had an absolutely abysmal record at deporting illegal immigrants. Where exactly have you been the past 50 years?

[

I think the amnesty deal should be off if they are found guilty of any crime. DUI is serious. Lucky someone wasn't killed by his negligence.

DUI is a super violent and very deadly drug crime. Any illegal caught drunk driving should go to the top of the deportation list.

BTW - drunk driving should be a felony and only reason it isn't and never will be is because most legislators do it.

Because he and about the last 7-8 Presidents have had an absolutely abysmal record at deporting illegal immigrants. Where exactly have you been the past 50 years?

Name one other president who had TWO illegal alien relatives in america!!!

Forum List

Back