Obama's face on the flag ?

Obama: Lord, Savior and Daddy to millions of good little Progressive Boys and Girls.

BScrxb_CUAAXwCw-550x366.jpg

There's a flag I'd burn

Martin Luther King had a dream. I doubt he saw this coming from his followers.

MLK Event Attendees Wave American Flags Desecrated With Obama?s Face? | Weasel Zippers

Crappy design but not a flag desecration because it was obviously never a US FLAG in the first place.

Correct.

This is a non-issue. Another failed attempt by the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

And the apologist speaketh.

MLK Event Attendees Wave American Flags Desecrated With Obama?s Face? | Weasel Zippers

Crappy design but not a flag desecration because it was obviously never a US FLAG in the first place.

Correct.

This is a non-issue. Another failed attempt by the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

So, cutting out the stars and sewing is this POS image is not desecration?

GMAB

-Geaux

The flags are inappropriate, in my opinion, but legal and protected by the 1st Amendment

And you are quite right. But I fret over those that would even fly it.

I would be just as horrified if someone flew the stars and bars with Reagan on it.

Correct.

GMAB

-Geaux

C Clayton Jones is a progressive. It wouldn't know the protocol.

Geeze louise, I'm dual and I know more than most Americans, but hell's bells that's the American public school system for you.

:lol:

Correct.

GMAB

-Geaux

Yet you fly the Confederate flag. The flag of our enemy. The only people responsible for more American deaths than Osama Bin Laden. You must be proud.

Correct.

GMAB

-Geaux

Yet you fly the Confederate flag. The flag of our enemy. The only people responsible for more American deaths than Osama Bin Laden. You must be proud.

Very proud of my family heritage indeed. Thanks for pointing it out

-Geaux

Correct.

I thought one of the USMB righties, from the eXtreme contingent (which means- most of them here ;) ) posted something about this national emergency a week or two ago :yawn:

i would love to burn every damn one of those flags................................., after they were wrapped around his ugly muslime mulatto face :up: ... :lmao:

someone should take it and burn it...It's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen

GMAB

-Geaux

Very proud of my family heritage indeed. Thanks for pointing it out

-Geaux

The Confederate flags are symbols of American dishonor and treason, and they are always treated as such by patriotic Americans.

Forum List

Back