Obama's Goons met with Steele a dozen times in 2016

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Smells like possible collusion between Mr. Steele- a foreign agent in cahoots with Russkies- and President Obama.

Will the Mule call on and interview Obama operatives, get to the bottom of it. If a sitting President colluded with Russia over something important like a President Election, the people have a right to know.

The Libs made a big deal about President Trump allegedly colluding with Uncle Pooty to troll the Lame Stream Media in Helsinki. This, it would seem, is exponentially more critical, no?

Obama's FBI Met With Christopher Steele 13 Times During The Campaign - Common Sense Evaluation

Nothing will be done. DC is a hot bed of corruption.

Smells like possible collusion between Mr. Steele- a foreign agent in cahoots with Russkies- and President Obama.

Will the Mule call on and interview Obama operatives, get to the bottom of it. If a sitting President colluded with Russia over something important like a President Election, the people have a right to know.

The Libs made a big deal about President Trump allegedly colluding with Uncle Pooty to troll the Lame Stream Media in Helsinki. This, it would seem, is exponentially more critical, no?

Obama's FBI Met With Christopher Steele 13 Times During The Campaign - Common Sense Evaluation

Notice how it gets closer to the midterms, more and more is coming out, lol! Well, if you didn't, the Left surely has, which means they know the political bomb is real, being prepared for detonation, right about 4 or 5 weeks before the midterms, hehehehehehehehe.

So all, lets just keep pushing the lefts buttons, this is going to be a real gas to watch them curl up in the fetal position, in the not to distant, future-)

I can't be surprised at anything that comes down this election season.

President Trump threw away the political playbook and is doing it all with audibles. I voted for the Trumpster, but I never thought he'd win. I tuned in on election night at 10 p.m. after Smackdown Live and was surprised how he was schlonging the Dawg.

Personally, I think that Trump is hiding a lot, we'll know a lot more about a lot of things before we are sealed in the voting cubicles in November.

Notice how it gets closer to the midterms, more and more is coming out, lol! Well, if you didn't, the Left surely has, which means they know the political bomb is real, being prepared for detonation, right about 4 or 5 weeks before the midterms, hehehehehehehehe.

So all, lets just keep pushing the lefts buttons, this is going to be a real gas to watch them curl up in the fetal position, in the not to distant, future-)

Mueller seems to have moved from collusion to obstruction.

Forum List

Back