Obama's intrade price jumps almost 10 points after convention.

When this becomes a real vote or real part of the electoral college, I will say it means something more than just entertainment

Given Romney's comments on one half of Americans, the situation in Egypt and Libya, and what constitutes a middle class income, you can add another ten points to that in the coming week.

When this becomes a real vote or real part of the electoral college, I will say it means something more than just entertainment

Its information relayed by a free and open market. I fail to understand why you do not realize the power of the market.

I agree. Prediction markets aren't perfect, nor do they predict the actual result - they really should be called probability markets - but they are generally more accurate than polls.

Probability "markets" are no more reliable than a Democrat sponsored poll of registered voters stacked with a disproportionate amount of dims.

More or less.

It's like that time that Reagan got his ass kicked by the mighty President Peanut.

Oh wait....

Probability "markets" are no more reliable than a Democrat sponsored poll of registered voters stacked with a disproportionate amount of dims.

More or less.

? Why ? Because people with money want to pay more for a future than they think its worth?

More or less.

? Why ? Because people with money want to pay more for a future than they think its worth?

Because it's betting on something as mercurial as politics in America.

So because its a volatile market, there's more Democratic money in it than Republican.

Got it.

Because it's betting on something as mercurial as politics in America.

So because its a volatile market, there's more Democratic money in it than Republican.

Got it.

Not even remotely what I said, you fucking babbling idiot.

You don't track conversations very well. You just reply to the voices in your head.

Helpful hint: they're idiots, like you, too.

Forum List

Back