Obama’s Iran Deal Is in Serious Trouble

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"Chuck Schumer’s casting doubt on the proposed agreement means the president faces an uphill political battle."

"Is the tide turning against President Obama’s purported nuclear-weapons deal with Iran? One sign that the answer is yes is the devastating opinion article in Wednesday’s Wall Street Journal by former secretaries of state Henry Kissinger and George Shultz.

Read more at: National Review

Your own side is turning on him.

"Chuck Schumer’s casting doubt on the proposed agreement means the president faces an uphill political battle."

"Is the tide turning against President Obama’s purported nuclear-weapons deal with Iran? One sign that the answer is yes is the devastating opinion article in Wednesday’s Wall Street Journal by former secretaries of state Henry Kissinger and George Shultz.

Read more at: National Review

Your own side is turning on him.

love love love your conjecture ... very convincing !

:lmao:

• Banned
Well when traitors in your government send a letter telling the world that America can't be trusted in negotiations, you're bound to run into a few bumps in the road.

You do realize that your post has nothing to do with anything except your love of the Boi King?

I wonder if republicans know that there are many countries involved in these negotiations, and the only reason the spotlight is on Obama is because the U.S.'s veto power is the ONLY reason other deals have been rejected. So the reason this is news is that the U.S. is finally on board to accomplish something here.

But ODS supersedes everything for conservatives these days I guess. :dunno:

chamberlain-obama1.jpg

Did anyone who is not a hyper partisan really think this would play out any other way?

We need to use the carrot and the stick. FDR was right about that. ;) We need to tell them that we will remove the sanction but if you fuck us...Well, we get to blow your country up and take it over.
well I at least know that those days are gone Matthew , especially with mrobama , I hope that the deal fails !!

Well when traitors in your government send a letter telling the world that America can't be trusted in negotiations, you're bound to run into a few bumps in the road.

If we ever have to depend on a dysfunctional congress to negotiate with foreign countries we will be lost as a country. When the gop allowed a congressman who had been in office for 60 days to write this letter, they opened the United States to distrust and skepticism around the world. No country now knows who to negotiate with and even if they do, the gop basically told them, "Don't trust us!"

Why not give it a chance and if iran fucks us...We can start bombing?
Because they want to start bombing now and not risk losing the chance to bomb them at all.

Exactly! Halliburton needs the extra work. Cheney promised them that we would be in Iran by now....
No, I think Obama promised them something when he was playing golf with one of Halliburton's board of directors members...Milton Carroll

Forum List

Back