Obama's new HHS Gestapo Queen

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Silvia Burwell is the bitch who followed Obama's orders to shut down the WW2 Memorial and leave the Capital Mall open for ILLEGAL ALIENS to demonstrate against the United State's Laws.
Provide money for Michelle to go on a five million dollar vacation and shut down the White House Tours for school children who pay their own way to Washington.

This bitch should be standing right beside her Fuhrer on the gallows.

Silvia Burwell is the bitch who followed Obama's orders to shut down the WW2 Memorial and leave the Capital Mall open for ILLEGAL ALIENS to demonstrate against the United State's Laws.
Provide money for Michelle to go on a five million dollar vacation and shut down the White House Tours for school children who pay their own way to Washington.

What was the ration of illegals arrested to veterans arrested again?

Dummy

Dummy

How many illegals were allowed to visit the WWII memorial? I must have missed that

Dummy

How many illegals were allowed to visit the WWII memorial? I must have missed that

There was a protest held by illegals about something the same day that the memorials were closed and cons are super butthurt about it. Then they forget that the veterans were left in peace while protesting and a lot of the immigration protesters were arrested.

More victim mentality I suppose :dunno:

Dummy

There was a protest held by illegals about something the same day that the memorials were closed and cons are super butthurt about it. Then they forget that the veterans were left in peace while protesting and a lot of the immigration protesters were arrested.

More victim mentality I suppose :dunno:

well youre a dumfuck anyway, but illegals were protesting?

fuck those people they shoud have been riunded up and sent to cuba, which is so much better than the us

The far right and reactionary victim mentality only hurts the GOP.

Forum List

Back