Obamas pal, rapper Jay-Z, spews every offensive word imaginable! No outrage?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Jay Z It s Hot Some Like It Hot Lyrics Genius

Obamas buddy Jay Z has uttered...all.at once...every freaking offensive panic word we've seen so many others scorned for. The author of the song "99 problems but a bitch aint one" also wrote a song "Some Like it Hot", where he uttered:

Nigga countless times
Clit licker
Ho
Slut
Empty his gun into a nigga
Givin ladies his dick
Pee peeing on his women
Running from police
Threats to kidnap people
Threats to shoot them six times in chest with .38

Obama glorifies this thug rapper and hes been invited to the White House..and even has Obamas cell phone number and they're casual friends.

Well....yeah. But some no name white college baseball player called a girl a slut. Lets get angry!

Bucs90, it is one thing to sing them in songs, it is quite another to call some innocent young person the same words.

Please find for me where Jay-Z publicly called someone, one of these terms. . . IN A PUBLIC FORUM. . . .

And you have my support.

100%

Otherwise, I am not for censoring music. There are lots of artists that use objectionable language in their art. Art imitates life.

What are you, a Nazi? You want to go burn books now? Use some common sense.

Frankly, I have no love for Jay-Z. It isn't my taste in music. I think it is garbage to be quite honest. But all artists should be free to do what ever with out "outrage." Don't you think?

All in all, blacks treat women like shit but nobody says a damn thing about it because they get a pass.

Bucs90, it is one thing to sing them in songs, it is quite another to call some innocent young person the same words.

Please find for me where Jay-Z publicly called someone, one of these terms. . . IN A PUBLIC FORUM. . . .

And you have my support.

100%

Otherwise, I am not for censoring music. There are lots of artists that use objectionable language in their art. Art imitates life.

What are you, a Nazi? You want to go burn books now? Use some common sense.

Frankly, I have no love for Jay-Z. It isn't my taste in music. I think it is garbage to be quite honest. But all artists should be free to do what ever with out "outrage." Don't you think?
Nope. Should be socially acceptable.

Eminem in his lyrics has, let's see:

- raped his mother
- murdered the mother of his child multiple times
- shot up several locations
- murdered fags
- done countless drugs
- murdered his mother
- demeaned and humiliated women

Do I need to go on?

Bucs is still having diaper rash that his attempt to derail the Mo'ne thread with this crap bombed.

Eminem in his lyrics has, let's see:

- raped his mother
- murdered the mother of his child multiple times
- shot up several locations
- murdered fags
- done countless drugs
- murdered his mother
- demeaned and humiliated women

Do I need to go on?
Eminem - Dead man walkin' 2

Just trying to figure out who is socially licensed to spew all these hateful things....vs who will be ridiculed and scolded and punished for.uttering the same words.

Obama should criticize Jay Z as hard as anyone else.

Love this song:

That's not a song. It's racist, profane cheer leading with elevator music in the background. Remedial 3rd graders can do that.
Rhyming words with bigger and truck is not art.
RAP; Retards Attempting Poetry.

Yeah I first heard that in middle school from a different douchebag. Way to go.

Can you refute it? Just because you think it makes you a vicarious homeboy gangsta doesn't make it quality art. I won't tell you what to like but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

"Obamas pal, rapper Jay-Z, spews every offensive word imaginable! No outrage?"

Likely because everyone knows this is an idiotic guilt by association fallacy.

Love this song:

That's not a song. It's racist, profane cheer leading with elevator music in the background. Remedial 3rd graders can do that.

Can you refute it? Just because you think it makes you a vicarious homeboy gangsta doesn't make it quality art. I won't tell you what to like but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Why would anyone bother to "refute" your opinion?

Who the fuck cares what you think about rap?

Love this song:

Meriam-Webster Dictionary

Song

Full Definition of SONG
: the act or art of singing
: poetical composition
a : a short musical composition of words and music

b : a collection of such compositions
: a distinctive or characteristic sound or series of sounds (as of a bird, insect, or whale)
a : a melody for a lyric poem or ballad

b : a poem easily set to music
a : a habitual or characteristic manner

b : a violent, abusive, or noisy reaction <put up quite a song>
: a small amount <sold for a song>

:cheers2: :mm:

Love this song:

Why would anyone bother to "refute" your opinion?

Who the fuck cares what you think about rap?

Doc I literally posted my response and deleted it the second I saw your post. Props.

Forum List

Back