🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

J Cole (Jay-Z signed rapper): "Imma fu** yo daughters and Imma burn yo flag"

That's okay, Obama's gonna bring us together.

Wait... aren't you going to defend this guy's right to free expression and blast the OP for "political correctness"?
Hmmm, maybe I missed the part where the poster demanded that the guy is punished in some way.

Maybe you could point that out for me.

Ok, so in order for it to be "PC", someone has to call for "punishment"?

What about this thread you started eariler?

A funny but sad manifestation of PC | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't see any calls for punishment in there...

Here's the difference.

Patriotism is not Political Correctness.

When assholes talk about burning our flag and raping our daughters....saying that's disgusting isn't "PC".

Wait... aren't you going to defend this guy's right to free expression and blast the OP for "political correctness"?
Hmmm, maybe I missed the part where the poster demanded that the guy is punished in some way.

A funny but sad manifestation of PC | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's the difference.

When assholes talk about burning our flag and raping our daughters....saying that's disgusting isn't "PC".

In other words, it's not PC when you're outraged and offended, only when other people are?

Remember that game 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon or something? Where you tried to link your associates or friends in some way to the famous actor? And you had 7 "links" to chain yourself to him?

Obama would be world champ of the game "2 Degrees to a Communist America Hating Cop Hating Traitor". He's always one or two phone-a-friends away.
Six Degrees of Separation..

J. Cole – Miss America

Well.....Jay-Z and Beyonce (friends of the Obamas and as Michelle says...role models to youth) signed an up and coming young rapper named J Cole to their company Roc Nation. His song "Miss America" is...um....interesting. Aside from professing his hatred for America....he says he's gonna learn our craft....and then...quote..."Imma fuck yo daughters, Imma burn yo flag". By the way..."Imma" is hood for "I'm going to". Guess St. Johns University taught him that. More in a few on that.

So...he also throws the n word gratuitously. He also says in an interview that the idea of "good cops" is a myth. Hmmm. The Obamas picked a great friend in Jay-Z who obviously keeps patriotic company.

SO NOW....what did America do so badly to piss of "J Cole"????

He was born in Germany...to his Army parents. He was given a good home and education through that Army and his father's service. He attended free public school. SUCH A good school in fact...that J Cole got a FULL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP to St. Johns University. That's where he studied...in NYC...one of the world's greatest cities....and started his rap career.

Where now he makes a wealthy living....to fucking SING SONGS.

Yep. America really fucked him over. And he wants to burn the flag that his father served under...which provided his spoiled brat ass such a wonderful life.

Typical liberal.
So I guess free speech applies only to the Cons and Tea Maggots??

At least he isn't out torching Abortion clinics, or killing a lot of innocent people in a church because he doesn't like the color of their skin..

He can say whatever the Fuck he wants to, Trump does the same shit!!

Cons are just jealous because he a rich young Black guy, doing what ever the hell he wants, and there's Not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it!!
A new retard shows up.
Your Mothers the retard for having an inbred child, now go back to Masturbating to False news you goofy cocksucker..
Yep, you are a retard. Must be another black ape. Go back to pimping your fat ugly hoes faggot.

Here's the difference.

In other words, it's not PC when you're outraged and offended, only when other people are?
Clearly you're not familiar with PC. I get that a lot here. "Gosh! Whatever do you mean?! This is all crazy talk!!"

Since I've had this happen so often - lefties who pretend to be completely flummoxed by the notion of PC, resorting to asking non-stop streams of transparently obtuse questions - I've compiled (and continue to add to) the following list of examples of honest lefties who admit that PC not only exists, that PC is largely a tactic of the Left, but that PC has gone too far.

Please note: None of these links are to right wing websites or to posts by right wingers. Read these and you'll be up to speed, guaranteed! You're welcome:

Last edited:
J. Cole – Miss America

Well.....Jay-Z and Beyonce (friends of the Obamas and as Michelle says...role models to youth) signed an up and coming young rapper named J Cole to their company Roc Nation. His song "Miss America" is...um....interesting. Aside from professing his hatred for America....he says he's gonna learn our craft....and then...quote..."Imma fuck yo daughters, Imma burn yo flag". By the way..."Imma" is hood for "I'm going to". Guess St. Johns University taught him that. More in a few on that.

So...he also throws the n word gratuitously. He also says in an interview that the idea of "good cops" is a myth. Hmmm. The Obamas picked a great friend in Jay-Z who obviously keeps patriotic company.

He was born in Germany...to his Army parents. He was given a good home and education through that Army and his father's service. He attended free public school. SUCH A good school in fact...that J Cole got a FULL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP to St. Johns University. That's where he studied...in NYC...one of the world's greatest cities....and started his rap career.

Yep. America really fucked him over. And he wants to burn the flag that his father served under...which provided his spoiled brat ass such a wonderful life.

Typical liberal.

At least he isn't out torching Abortion clinics, or killing a lot of innocent people in a church because he doesn't like the color of their skin..

Cons are just jealous because he a rich young Black guy, doing what ever the hell he wants, and there's Not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it!!
A new retard shows up.
Your Mothers the retard for having an inbred child, now go back to Masturbating to False news you goofy cocksucker..
Yep, you are a retard. Must be another black ape. Go back to pimping your fat ugly hoes faggot.

Uh, hate to inform you of this hoss, but Becky seems to like Apes better than corn fed ivy league upright white boys these day, eh? Wonder why?

O
snap.jpg

J. Cole – Miss America

Typical liberal.

You sound like a scared shitting your pants southern cracka , I love it !!! Cowering and scared shitless!! That is your pitiful life :laugh2:

Who said anything about taking his right to make an asshole of himself away? The point was too big for you. Go back to watching cartoons.

Here's the difference.

Yes. That's right. There are people who love this country and everything it offers. That love morality and family values.

Sorry. Not all opinions are good or equal. We are free to have them. But saying "Imma fuck yo daughters and burn yo flag" isnt the same as saying "God bless America".

J. Cole – Miss America

Typical liberal.

You sound like a scared shitting your pants southern cracka , I love it !!! Cowering and scared shitless!! That is your pitiful life :laugh2:

Haha. Scared Southern cracker? You obviously....so obviously....havent spent much time in the South. If nothing else....we know there is absolutely no reason to fear you pussy liberals.

Here's the difference.

So burning the flag that thousands of our great soldiers died defending does not offend you?

Here's the difference.

So burning the flag that thousands of our great soldiers died defending does not offend you?

No. He's a liberal. They wipe their asses with the American flag. They spit on soldiers and cops and celebrate their deaths. They slaughter babies and sell off their organs. American liberals in general are the lowest filth in our borders.

Here's the difference.

No. He's a liberal. They wipe their asses with the American flag. They spit on soldiers and cops and celebrate their deaths. They slaughter babies and sell off their organs. American liberals in general are the lowest filth in our borders.
I know, I don't think being queer is normal. I have never done anything against a queer, but I am a homophone. They call me extreme.

Yes. That's right. There are people who love this country and everything it offers. That love morality and family values.

Sorry. Not all opinions are good or equal. We are free to have them. But saying "Imma fuck yo daughters and burn yo flag" isnt the same as saying "God bless America".

I agree. And black folks don't live in an America where they feel God has blessed them. Not with cops shooting their children in the street with no consequences.

Forum List

Back