Oct 2022 Jobs report

And we will watch that jobs report get REVISED twice in the next two months..l

Same as it always has as new data comes in. It is part of the process that none of you whined about when your god was in the White House

We have never gone into a recession with such a large labor shortage. There is very little dead weight for compaines to dump.

But hey, you keep on wishing and maybe it will happen. We all know you want as much pain on the country as possible.

Well how else are you going to end the Democrat party? They shouldn't be allowed to run for city dog catcher, considering what they've done to this country.

Well how else are you going to end the Democrat party? They shouldn't be allowed to run for city dog catcher, considering what they've done to this country.

Nothing worse than the Repub party has. If you only get rid of one of them you are not fixing the problem.

U.S. adds 261,000 new jobs last month — and it’s still too strong for the Fed

But we cannot have this happening, thus the Fed will continue to punish the country for daring to have so many jobs...

Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said on Wednesday the labor market is “out of balance” because there’s too many job openings and too few people to fill them.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages and making it harder for them to reduce inflation back to precrisis levels of 2% or so
Well the value of the dollar is high so the Fed is doing something right. Not sure what it is but something.

Nothing worse than the Repub party has. If you only get rid of one of them you are not fixing the problem.

You seem to have forgotten how we we were doing under Trump, right before the Chinese virus was unleashed. There's no way you're going to convince anyone that this is better:

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was during 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

U.S. adds 261,000 new jobs last month — and it’s still too strong for the Fed

But we cannot have this happening, thus the Fed will continue to punish the country for daring to have so many jobs...

Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said on Wednesday the labor market is “out of balance” because there’s too many job openings and too few people to fill them.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages and making it harder for them to reduce inflation back to precrisis levels of 2% or so

The Fed is punishing because of Bidenflation, not jobs.

The Fed is punishing because of Bidenflation, not jobs.

You should try reading the article so you do not make such a fool out of yourself...

More jobs equals more output.

That should reduce inflation.

What else is Biden fucking up that more jobs is a bad thing?

He's the worst.

How many Senate seats are the Dems about to lose?

You think it'll be 4? More?

And then you triple down on it.

So much fun.

The Dems lose about 33 House seats and gain 1 Senate seat.

The post-Pandemic jobs situation is unique and one cannot take current statistics the same as one would have in the years before the Pandemic.

When 2-income household became ubiquitous, the rule of thumb was "4% unemployment = full employment." Now, nobody knows. There are literally millions of households that were formerly 2-income that have decided - tentatively, one suspects - that one income is sufficient. Are these other people going back to work? Do they want to go back to work? Nobody knows. Are they "unemployed"? Nobody knows.
We don't need these people back in an overcrowded workforce we have now

What's wrong with anything I've posted?

Use your own words.

It is not my words that matter, I do not set the Prime Rate. The words that matter are the ones in my OP link that you refuse to read for some odd reason.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages and making it harder for them to reduce inflation back to precrisis levels of 2% or so. The cost of living has risen 8.2% in the past year, one of the highest increases since the early 1980s.

The October jobs report doesn’t do anything to provide reassurance to the Fed,” said Jim Baird, chief investment officer at Plante Moran Financial Advisors.

It is not my words that matter, I do not set the Prime Rate. The words that matter are the ones in my OP link that you refuse to read for some odd reason.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages and making it harder for them to reduce inflation back to precrisis levels of 2% or so. The cost of living has risen 8.2% in the past year, one of the highest increases since the early 1980s.

The October jobs report doesn’t do anything to provide reassurance to the Fed,” said Jim Baird, chief investment officer at Plante Moran Financial Advisors.

It is not my words that matter, I do not set the Prime Rate.

The Fed doesn't set the Prime Rate either.

Out of balance? He didn't say that more jobs cause inflation? Weird.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages

The labor shortage is doing that? Not more jobs? Weird.

It is not my words that matter, I do not set the Prime Rate.

The Fed doesn't set the Prime Rate either.

Out of balance? He didn't say that more jobs cause inflation? Weird.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages

The labor shortage is doing that? Not more jobs? Weird.

You really should email Jerome Powell and let him know all of this since the Fed will use this report as an excuse to further raise the interest rates...as I said in my post that you took umbrage with.

I am sure he would really enjoy your insight.

You really should email Jerome Powell and let him know all of this since the Fed will use this report as an excuse to further raise the interest rates...as I said in my post that you took umbrage with.

I am sure he would really enjoy your insight.

Takes a lotta rate hikes to kill Bidenflation. Powell already knows that.

Forum List

Back