Of the 1 million PLUS people who have moved to the Free State of Florida, only 17,000 are registered Democrat.

Blue cult fucks stay out.

We are pushing for Constitutional Carry….you faggots will shit your pants.

Blue cult fucks stay out.

We are pushing for Constitutional Carry….you faggots will shit your pants.
Constitutional carry doesn't change who can legally carry, it just means you don't have to get a permit. My state has had it for a while, I see no change.

One of my old hunting buddies lives in Clearwater, FL and he told me he has never seen such a political shift from the transplants that have came out of NY in the last few years. He said that in the retirement communities they live in the liberals are socially ostracized.
Isn't that wonderful?

One of my old hunting buddies lives in Clearwater, FL and he told me he has never seen such a political shift from the transplants that have came out of NY in the last few years. He said that in the retirement communities they live in the liberals are socially ostracized.

I am in Tampa. The shift is palpable.

BLUE PILLED CULT FUCKS ARE NOT WELCOME IN FLORIDA. STAY THE FUCK OUT. FLORIDA MAN WILL GET YOU. ONLY METH AND GATORS DOWN HERE!

We are solid red and we have secure elections.

Move along blue pilled cult fucks. Nothing for you here.

Fuck ALL THE WAY off.
Still, the trend in our nation is not good. I do not like tax increases. However, a small one dedicated for improving electrical, water and highway infrastructure to withstand storms and other dangers up to a certain level is needed. New highway extensions are needed also in certain areas. We need this because the federal level is becoming more hostile to red areas. We have the money now for a lot of this.

Still, the trend in our nation is not good. I do not like tax increases. However, a small one dedicated for improving electrical, water and highway infrastructure to withstand storms and other dangers up to a certain level is needed. New highway extensions are needed also in certain areas. We need this because the federal level is becoming more hostile to red areas. We have the money now for a lot of this.

Oh, the nation overall is screwed…I am referring to Florida specifically.

CA and NY are absolute shitholes.

Forum List

Back