Off-duty NYPD cop gunned down his wife's 20-year-old 'lover' before killing himself

I'm okay with that. He saved the legal system much time and money by self terminating. It would be great if all murders did the same.

Guess his widowed wife is available for a new man....... anyone interested? I hear she like's them young.
Did you see her? I can't imagine ANYONE being willing to kill or die for that.

Did you see her? I can't imagine ANYONE being willing to kill or die for that.
The pic I saw in the article looked like an attractive woman to me. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just an observation, I have noticed that the standards of some online posters get incredibly high such that if the woman is not Miss Universe material they will call her ugly.

woman killed.jpg

The pic I saw in the article looked like an attractive woman to me. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just an observation, I have noticed that the standards of some online posters get incredibly high such that if the woman is not Miss Universe material they will call her ugly.

View attachment 642814
I just have one question? Does she have a vagina? Because Supreme Court Jester select Jackson doesnt know what a woman is, as she isnt qualified because she isnt a biologist.

I just have one question? Does she have a vagina? Because Supreme Court Jester select Jackson doesnt know what a woman is, as she isnt qualified because she isnt a biologist.
I have not personally preformed an inspection to make that determination.

Forum List

Back