But you're cool with Biden putting the screws to Ukraine forcing them to fire the prosecutor that was going to fry his son, right? No whistleblower needed, Biden not only admits it, he brags about it.
Is this an act, or are you truly this ignorant of the facts?
Republican have NEVER found a fact they couldn't corrupt and turn around
I’m genuinely curious. I’m wondering if this is the result of an all-propaganda diet, or if he’s just another rightwing crises actor.
Sin IMHO If trump says ""shit"" they ask what color

Considering that the withholding of the Javelins would predictably result in (additional) Ukrainian wounded and dead, you might even call it "exaction".

There is another aspect that I find is widely overlooked. Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" like removing a widely admired anti-corruption crusader from her office. Oh, wait, there is one better than that:

Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" as loudly as urging your counterpart to bring the power of the state to bear on a political opponent in an obviously politically motivated "investigation". That's going to teach them Ukrainians a lesson, doesn't it?

That's the U.S. of A. under Trump in a nutshell, teaching the world a lesson in corruption. Devastating though this is, the number of folks who would go along with all that is worse, still.

It is behavior that cannot be defended. To allow this type of bastardization of our foreign policy, to allow the executive to attack the loyal opposition in this manner, is an attack on the Republic.

Damn, there's not suppose to be opposition within the administration, loyal or otherwise. These fuckers are hired to carry out the policy of their elected boss, not try implement their own policy.

"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Imagine, had Trump had the 'whistleblower' arrested as a spy.....

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

Bet you didn't know that.

What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said.

“Under the Obama administration was a complete misuse of the Espionage Act to target whistleblowers and to create an example of these individuals who came forward to blow the whistle on really serious intelligence community abuses of power,” says Liz Hempowicz, director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight. Only 13 people have been charged under the Espionage Act, but eight of these cases occurred during President Barack Obama’s two terms. None of those cases involved double agents or wartime security concerns, but instead leaking secure documents. Examples of these document leaks ranged from highly classified military intelligence to embarrassing candid diplomatic cables."
All the President’s Whistleblowers

It is behavior that cannot be defended. To allow this type of bastardization of our foreign policy, to allow the executive to attack the loyal opposition in this manner, is an attack on the Republic.

Damn, there's not suppose to be opposition within the administration, loyal or otherwise. These fuckers are hired to carry out the policy of their elected boss, not try implement their own policy.

"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

They didn't. PC is an idiot.

Time after time I smash verbal custard pies in your ugly kisser.....

Why should this time be any different?

“Under the Obama administration was a complete misuse of the Espionage Act to target whistleblowers and to create an example of these individuals who came forward to blow the whistle on really serious intelligence community abuses of power,” says Liz Hempowicz, director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight. Only 13 people have been charged under the Espionage Act, but eight of these cases occurred during President Barack Obama’s two terms. None of those cases involved double agents or wartime security concerns, but instead leaking secure documents. Examples of these document leaks ranged from highly classified military intelligence to embarrassing candid diplomatic cables."

The accusations against Obama by idiots are a joke. This is a man the media tried running out of a presidential campaign for words he did not say. They accused him of racism because he was the member of a church whose pastor was preaching a sermon about the sins of mans government and because he said g-d America, Obama had to be a racist. Then republicans spent most of both his terms investigating him. Ask Darrell Issa. So if he was doing all the shit these idiots claim, he would have been removed from office.

See if you can scrub Obama shoe polish off your tongue.....it is soooooo unbecoming.

Obama was beloved by the crooked media,......they actually called him God, the messiah, and Jesus.

EJcYJqvXYAA-TBD
Political hack for Warren.
EJcR-piU0AANj43

:blues:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

A room full of commies applauded? Wow! Who would have thought????

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

The accusations against Obama by idiots are a joke. This is a man the media tried running out of a presidential campaign for words he did not say. They accused him of racism because he was the member of a church whose pastor was preaching a sermon about the sins of mans government and because he said g-d America, Obama had to be a racist. Then republicans spent most of both his terms investigating him. Ask Darrell Issa. So if he was doing all the shit these idiots claim, he would have been removed from office.

See if you can scrub Obama shoe polish off your tongue.....it is soooooo unbecoming.

Obama was beloved by the crooked media,......they actually called him God, the messiah, and Jesus.

Wrong. And the only people calling him God, the messiah, and Jesus was the RWM such as Limbaugh. In 2008 you were playing with toys, so let grownups talk while you listen and learn.

In Congressional testimony Friday, former Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch confirmed for Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), that in 2016 the Obama State Department privately ran her through a series of practice questions and answers to prepare Yovanovitch for her Senate confirmation hearing.

Stefanik confirmed that one specific question Yovanovitch was asked to prepare for was, “What can you tell us about Hunter Biden’s being named to the board of Burisma?” Incredibly, Yovanovitch later testified that the State Department told her to deflect any questions she might get about Hunter Biden and Burisma by referring Senators’ questions to the vice president’s office.

This admission regarding her senate confirmation prep session was startling, and it flatly contradicted a prior statement Yovanovitch had made in the hearing: “Although I have met former vice president several times over the course of our many years in government service, neither he nor the previous administration ever raised the issue of either Burisma or Hunter Biden with me.”

Rep. Stefanik proceeded to hammer this point. “For the millions of Americans watching, President Obama’s own State Department was so concerned about potential conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping this wonderful ambassador nominee before her confirmation,” Stefanik said. “And yet our Democratic colleagues and chairman of this committee cry foul when we dare ask the same question that the Obama State Department was so concerned about.”

This is not a trivial point. Central to the case for impeaching Trump is the assertion he was targeting a political rival and had no legitimate basis for investigating Biden’s potential corruption.

If the Obama administration thought the vice president’s son as much as a $1 million a year and, as the Wall Street Journal recently reported, dropping Hunter Biden’s name to get meetings at the State Department was a problem, well, the case for impeachment is much harder to make.

It also speaks to the circumstances which triggered the impeachment hearings. Various national security and State Department bureaucrats have emerged from the woodwork to condemn Trump’s alleged quid pro quo with the Ukrainian president. If the State Department was concerned about corruption in the vice president’s office in 2016, why were they directing bureaucrats to avoid answering questions about it? Where were the whistleblowers and patriotic truth-tellers then? One unavoidable conclusion is that congressional Democrats and federal bureaucrats developed their sudden interest in the White House corruption only after Trump won an election.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/obama-administration-knew-hunter-biden-was-shady-witness-admits/

This shit stinks. Bribery for thee but not for me? Well fuck that.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-16_12-38-31.gif
    upload_2019-11-16_12-38-31.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 12
One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.
Didn't Vindman donate a million dollars to Trump's inauguration?
Shirley ,,,you're joking

And that's not an impeachable offense either.

That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense.

I see. So what you're saying is that any VP can conduct themselves in an illegal way, and nobody can even look into it in the next administration if they are running for President? Where is that written by the way?

I didn't come close to saying anything like that. Don't be ridiculous.

Sure you did. What you said is that because Trump withheld money for whatever reason, and it benefits him, that's an impeachable offense, even though there's absolutely no evidence that his actions did anything for his campaign, given the fact Biden is not his challenger yet in the presidential race.

Repeating it doesn't improve it. What I said was: "That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense."

What you've spilled on the page is some nonsense you wish I had said.

What you said is like the call transcript. It's available for all to see.

Trump holds up money to Ukraine for whatever purposes he held it up for. But because it may have also benefited him in the event he ran against Biden, that makes it an impeachable offense. Did you not say that?

And if so, that means that Trump couldn't have held up the money for any reason, even if he knew it would end up in corrupt hands, because Biden is in the race. Did you not say that???

1. Since when do we owe Ukraine anything especially for nothing in return?
  2. Every foreign deal comes with elements of benefit to both sides. Except this one?
  3. How is trying to investigate a crime committed years ago by a top US official, especially one involving trying to tamper with an election, "getting caught with your hand in a jar?"
  4. What was the political gain for Trump in any of this? Biden's not even his opponent in next year's election! Just a very unlikely one.
WON'T IT BE FUNNY NOW after Hillary, Biden and the Democrat's using help from both Ukraine and Russia trying to smear Trump failed in 2016, that Trump is removed from office for trying to expose what went on only to have Biden then go on to become the new president anyway?! :auiqs.jpg:

Our conversion to Full Banana Republic will have been complete.
1) congress approved military aid to Ukraine. "power of the purse" belongs to congress. The president can suspend this aid for purpose to benefit the country, but not for personal gain.
2) Suspending aid causes deaths. If a foreign government acts to benefit a political party and the expense of another, it hurts foreign relations.
3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
4) Biden is at the top of many polls for the 2020 presidential race.

1) Yes, he can suspend funds for that reason, and Trump laid out several. It's the Democrats who claim to be able to read minds, and mind reading should not be grounds for impeachment.

2) Again, no evidence that Trump suspended anything for political reasons. Ukraine officials had no idea the funds were suspended until a month after the phone call. Obviously, they didn't drastically need them at the time. What Trump provided to them in the past was sufficient.

3)Yes, Biden was investigated by his bosses team. What did you really expect, a conviction?

4) The election is a little less than a year away. Trump nor anybody knows who the nominee will be. What is evident is that Biden has been losing ground since spring.
1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

3) can you read? it says Ukraine investigated the Bidens

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

Then you are admitting that Obama and Kerry abused power by withholding funds from Iran for many years? That cost lives! They withheld aid from the Kurds for years! Abuse of power! That cost lives! How many more do you want? Where is the prosecution???!!!
Withholding funds because of good for America is not the same as withholding fund for political reasons. Even a stupid fuck like you knows this.

Then please point out where or when Trump said he's holding up the money for political reasons. It's all we are asking.

Wrong. And the only people calling him God, the messiah, and Jesus was the RWM such as Limbaugh. In 2008 you were playing with toys, so let grownups talk while you listen and learn.

"Wrong. And the only people calling him God, the messiah, and Jesus was the RWM such as Limbaugh.

Watch me utterly destroy you.....AGAIN!!

I'm never wrong....and I'm gonna force you to prove it.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

Isn't this fun????

Twice in one thread I've used you as a tool to prove me never....NEVER....wrong.

Oh.....and don't wipe the egg off your ugly kisser......it's a huggggge improvement.

Last edited:
One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.
Shirley ,,,you're joking
Seems I'm mistaken. It was Sondland, not Vindman, who gave Trump a million dollars. Sorry.

Then please point out where or when Trump said he's holding up the money for political reasons. It's all we are asking.
What a stupid demand. So, the trump cult talkong point is that people aren't guilty, unless they confess or explicitly state their crime, as they commit it. Got it. Boy, you guys sure are embarrassing yoirselves.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Considering that the withholding of the Javelins would predictably result in (additional) Ukrainian wounded and dead, you might even call it "exaction".

There is another aspect that I find is widely overlooked. Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" like removing a widely admired anti-corruption crusader from her office. Oh, wait, there is one better than that:

Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" as loudly as urging your counterpart to bring the power of the state to bear on a political opponent in an obviously politically motivated "investigation". That's going to teach them Ukrainians a lesson, doesn't it?

That's the U.S. of A. under Trump in a nutshell, teaching the world a lesson in corruption. Devastating though this is, the number of folks who would go along with all that is worse, still.

Are you high? The president is elected to establish his own foreign policy. If it's different than previous administrations, tough shit. He doesn't have to explain anything to his subordinates. If they don't like it, they are free to leave, not engage in sedition. Also we've already established there is no whistle blower, just seditious pieces of shit, trying to undermine the president.

And if you want to talk about corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine, the dude that hired baby Biden to buy access to the State Dept, also owns a bank where billions of US aid went to vanish. Do you want that investigated, or would you prefer to just close your eyes and write it off as some conspiracy theory because your master tell you to?

Last but not least, Rudy originally went to Ukraine to investigate Ukraine interference in the 2016 election in preparation to answer anything coming out of the Muller report. We know there were some in power in Ukraine that didn't want Trump elected. They are the ones that brought up to Bidens to him, he wasn't looking for it.

So yeah, Trump was justified in holding aid till he got a read on the new Ukraine administration, and he was justified in asking for investigations.

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Shirley ,,,you're joking
Seems I'm mistaken. It was Sondland, not Vindman, who gave Trump a million dollars. Sorry.
Judging from your prior posts I thought you were kidding You're one of my favorite posters here ,one of the smartest

Obama did just that.

War on whistleblowers?

They didn't. PC is an idiot.

Time after time I smash verbal custard pies in your ugly kisser.....

Why should this time be any different?

Lol! Read what you post real good before you post it. People were charged for leaking classified documents. Isn't that what republicans were/are claiming Clinton should go to prison for?

In Trumps case the whistleblower doesn't really matter since their complaint has been verified by other testimonies.

upload_2019-11-16_12-57-24.jpeg

th

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

For what?

Forum List

Back