Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

The same can be said of any traffic stop. Yet the majority of them are done without having guns drawn by police.

I am a Whitey. In the mid 1990's I had my 1986 Mustang 5.0 painted gloss black over the factory gray metallic. I neglected to inform the DMV. A chink cop ran my license at a stop light as they are trained to do and being somewhat clueless and unfamiliar with car models the chink assumed it was a stolen plate and approached me with gun drawn (but pointed to the ground) after I immediately pulled over. I explained the situation and even showed him the door jams were still metallic gray (way more expensive to get door jams painted) and he said to be sure to call the DMV for the paint color change and have a nice day. No ticket, no taking out a cell phone to film the encounter hoping to get a ghetto lottery prize (which obviously I couldn't since I am not a Black), just behaving like a civilized person makes police encounters pretty uneventful!
I had a 87 Grand National that I painted white......I was pulled over by police initially because they didn't think a young kid could be driving that kind of car, legally.....

When they noticed the car had recently been painted white (door jams were still black) they claimed this proved the car was stolen....despite me having documentation proving ownership, they still impounded my car pending an investigation.....

2 days later, my car was released with no explanation and no apologies from anyone

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders
They were not lawful orders dumb fuck. You do not have to get out of your car for a ticket. You are allowed to drive to a safe visible area for your safety and the cops safety. There also was no valid reason for the stop. You are allowed to have temporary tags. Learn the law dumb fuck.

They were not lawful orders dumb fuck. You do not have to get out of your car for a ticket. You are allowed to drive to a safe visible area for your safety and the cops safety. There also was no valid reason for the stop. You are allowed to have temporary tags. Learn the law dumb fuck.
The guy should have kept his windows shut and demanded a Supervisor because the police officers were acting irrationally.
The young cop seemed in control of himself, but the older officer was out of control

The guy should have kept his windows shut and demanded a Supervisor because the police officers were acting irrationally.
The young cop seemed in control of himself, but the older officer was out of control
Their actions cost one person a job and will likely cost tax payers a shit load of money.

Their actions cost one person a job and will likely cost tax payers a shit load of money.

I don’t know what the going rate is for being pepper sprayed

The same can be said of any traffic stop. Yet the majority of them are done without having guns drawn by police.

I am a Whitey. In the mid 1990's I had my 1986 Mustang 5.0 painted gloss black over the factory gray metallic. I neglected to inform the DMV. A chink cop ran my license at a stop light as they are trained to do and being somewhat clueless and unfamiliar with car models the chink assumed it was a stolen plate and approached me with gun drawn (but pointed to the ground) after I immediately pulled over. I explained the situation and even showed him the door jams were still metallic gray (way more expensive to get door jams painted) and he said to be sure to call the DMV for the paint color change and have a nice day. No ticket, no taking out a cell phone to film the encounter hoping to get a ghetto lottery prize (which obviously I couldn't since I am not a Black), just behaving like a civilized person makes police encounters pretty uneventful!
I had a 87 Grand National that I painted white......I was pulled over by police initially because they didn't think a young kid could be driving that kind of car, legally.....

When they noticed the car had recently been painted white (door jams were still black) they claimed this proved the car was stolen....despite me having documentation proving ownership, they still impounded my car pending an investigation.....

2 days later, my car was released with no explanation and no apologies from anyone
Were you too fucking stupid or lazy to paint the door jams?

You actually do have a right to know why you are being pulled over in this country, and you certainly have a right to know why cops are pointing guns at you.

Of course

but the physical safety of the police officers and innocent bystanders comes first

100k with the attention the case has gotten. Maybe more with good attorney. Can't forget emotional distress of being told you ate going to ride the lightening.

100k with the attention the case has gotten. Maybe more with good attorney. Can't forget emotional distress of being told you ate going to ride the lightening.
Sounds about right
One million is excessive

and you have the nerve to question why folks call you a racist.
That question has been answered already

guilt-ridden white libs and money hungry blacks want reparations that blacks are not entitled to

Gutierrez has no business working in law enforcement. He thinks that badge is a license to be a violent asshole as we have witnesse
Thats so stupid

Gutierrez is the only thing protected liberals from the criminals

They were not lawful orders dumb fuck.
You are making up crap to fit the situation

the driver with black brain disease created this incident
Lol. Go look up the laws. Stupid fuckibg cop has to follow them just like you and me. I made nothing up. Fuck that cop and every other cop that does not obey the rules. I don't obey the rules in my profession they jerk my license, cancel my e&o s and sue me out of my pocket. Cops are protected as hell and this one was fired almost immediately. Why was he fired? Gross negligence of duty. He got what fucking deserved and I am laughing at his dumb ass. I am not laughing at the tax payers that will have to pay for his stupidity.

him say that he intentionally drove to a well lighted area which is why he didn't stop immediately and that he was afraid to exit the vehicle.
I guess we should thank the black guy for stopping at all

after all if in his mind he did nothing wrong, and he is so strongly in fear for his life, why not just drive as fast as he can to the nearest military base so the MPs can protect him?

They were not lawful orders dumb fuck.
You are making up crap to fit the situation

the driver with black brain disease created this incident
Lol. Go look up the laws. Stupid fuckibg cop has to follow them just like you and me. I made nothing up. Fuck that cop and every other cop that does not obey the rules. I don't obey the rules in my profession they jerk my license, cancel my e&o s and sue me out of my pocket. Cops are protected as hell and this one was fired almost immediately. Why was he fired? Gross negligence of duty. He got what fucking deserved and I am laughing at his dumb ass. I am not laughing at the tax payers that will have to pay for his stupidity.
The cops had a legal right to tell the suspect to get out of his car

Forum List

Back