Official State of the Union Thread

"Please help me. I tricked a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico would pay for it. And I don't want to look stupid when they realize I swindled them."

Trump has remained bipartisan so far

Never saw him so constrained

What he actually meant to say was

"Everyone in the Administration and the campaign has had contact with the Russians and they all lied about it"

No what he was saying was that no one in his campaign has touch a Russian inappropriately

meaning it was all consensual

I hate Alice.
Trump couldn't be a generous man..

WASHINGTON — President Trump commuted the sentence on Wednesday of a 63-year-old woman serving life in prison for a nonviolent drug conviction after her case was brought to his attention by the reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Although short of a full pardon,
the decision will free Alice Marie Johnson, who has been locked up in federal prison in Alabama since 1996 on charges related to cocaine distribution and money laundering. Ms. Kardashian West, who learned of the case through a video that went viral on social media, visited Mr. Trump at the White House last week to lobby on Ms. Johnson’s behalf.

I LOVE watching the enemies in white not cheer good news for America.
It's crazy. What is their deal? What are they trying to represent?
Obstruction disobedience chaos.
Of which she is doing none of the above right now. She is acting just fine
I’m talking about the assholes in the audience.
Agreed. Pelosi even just waved her hands at them trying to keep them from making a scene

"wealthy politicians and donors, push for Open Borders, while living behind their gates and guards!"

Boom!

"Please help me. I tricked a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico would pay for it. And I don't want to look stupid when they realize I swindled them."
Maybe you should join The Mexican Police in Riot Gear helping to defend our border and theirs.

Maybe you should donate your own money to the wall if you want it to so bad.

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Forum List

Back