Official State of the Union Thread

The Democrats couldn't have found a more disgusting bitch had they gone to Hollywood central casting.

abrams-1-e1543508044123.jpg

#1 customer of UBer eats

You caved by showing up today.

He called The DemNazi Bluff and now they are on the clock.

BTW

allah is a
False
god.
Pelosi will be there with a golden shovel, laying the cornerstone, you unAmerican faggot!

I bet you must have been upset when Trump caved.

Tissue?

Caved on what, exactly?

The government shutdown. You know, the thing he wasn't supposed to end until he got funding for a wall.

That wasn't today. Air traffic had to continue to make teh US go 'round.

So...Trump caved then. You know, like I said the first time.

Here is my take: That was one sympathy-sucking SOTU to not investigate and indict and/or impeach Trump.
It was lame of him to claim America can’t be great if it investigates him

What you are seeing in democrat's eyes is a very strong determination that Trump not get the opportunity to give another speech on that podium.

Abrams:

“America sucks and is racist and sexist and yet here I am giving A State of The Union Rebuttal on National TV as a Black Woman who doesn’t even hold political office.”

The man attended the best boarding schools money can buy, and and Ivy League University, and yet Trump speaks like an uneducated bum. I'm reminded of the English scholar who studied his speeches and said he spoke at a 4th grade level.

I just wanna know: Did TrumPutin say how many times he sucked on Putin's pickle?

Your mom said to turn down the TV volume in the basement.

You attack MY family AGAIN = FUCK U

You try to trump that up into a report, I'm gonna make a mission out of you.

It's not his fault you live in the basement, k?

It's not like you ain't been on deez nuts since day 1 that you got here, either. Ain't no love lost this way, bubba.

Couple that with your derpitude, you're gonna have a bad time.

Forum List

Back