🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh it's the "holy" month of Ramadung! And Muslims are showing the world exactly how holy it is!

Orlando, Istanbul, and now Bangladesh, I wonder how many innocent people will be slaughtered by this so called religion of piss I mean piece I mean peace just to prove how holy this Ramadung is.

They are, after all, following in their prophet Mohammad's footsteps. In other words they aren't doing anything that Mohammad himself did not do or recommend.
Year after year they slaughter innocents in the name of Islam during their holiest month.

To them they're not innocents, they're Infidels, we're all Infidels, they not only glorify the slaughter of innocents, they glorify those who slaughter them, which shows that they're Satanic and the personification in flesh of the ultimate evil.

We don't want any of the 7th Century Death Cult in our nations and we shouldn't be expected to want them in our nations, they're a fundamental risk to ALL of us, man, woman, child and animal.

Orlando, Istanbul, and now Bangladesh, I wonder how many innocent people will be slaughtered by this so called religion of piss I mean piece I mean peace just to prove how holy this Ramadung is.

They are, after all, following in their prophet Mohammad's footsteps. In other words they aren't doing anything that Mohammad himself did not do or recommend.
Year after year they slaughter innocents in the name of Islam during their holiest month.
Islam will collapse.

Funny-jihad-extremists-cartoon.jpg

Islamic terrorists should be extremely grateful for Christianity.

Islamic terrorists should be extremely grateful for Christianity.
Christianty will not be able to fight the Islamists. It has been neutered. The Pope for example will not, and cannot ask Christians to "rise up" and defend (thankfully) their coreligionists from being slaughtered by genocidal Islamic Neanderthals. The question is how long will the public in the West take this assault on their lives and values, since the leaders we have currently have their heads in the sand.

NEWSFLASH!!! You people are just as bad
Newsflash, you people are fulla Shiite.

Forum List

Back