OH MY GAWD! KAVANAUGH IS GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE! - rough translation of libtard hysteria

The hyperbole from the left is just hilarious.

Thousands of women are going to die.

Our Constitutional Republic is being destroyed.

Western civilization is being brought to an end.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

But none of that matters because Asteroid Kavanaugh is going to destroy all life as we know it on Earth ANYWAY!

roflmao

I do have some concerns about how he applies the 4th amendment to protections from federali military on civilian actions, but on the whole, I couldnt have wished for a better pick.
Link?

Looks like our resident Trumpflakes are melting :D

Cg9L21BYZM-2.png

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

But none of that matters because Asteroid Kavanaugh is going to destroy all life as we know it on Earth ANYWAY!

roflmao

I do have some concerns about how he applies the 4th amendment to protections from federali military on civilian actions, but on the whole, I couldnt have wished for a better pick.
and 90% of those outraged today likely never heard his name til yesterday.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

Link?
you get mad at me when i ask for links. :)

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

No, just a straw man fallacy from the lying right.

Reality check. Far right is way more upset than the left with this nomination. The guy is more like a RINO than a Trumper.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

Funny chit coming from a person too ignorant to grasp the idea that Trump just nominated a judge who believes a sitting President can't be indicted.

If abortion is made illegal, thousands of women will die.

Blacks & minorities can be refused service just by claiming religious freedom.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

Funny chit coming from a person too ignorant to grasp the idea that Trump just nominated a judge who believes a sitting President can't be indicted.

well hell, we can already do it with the left by claiming a simple "we don't like you" - once you allow that the rest is cake dude.

Reality check. Far right is way more upset than the left with this nomination. The guy is more like a RINO than a Trumper.

Listen champ, don't try to bullshit a bullshitter… You don't have a fucking clue who the guy is and how he will translate the law...

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

White Republicans can be refused service for no reason at all. Why should Blacks or Gays be special? How long do we have to continue this charade of all people are equal, but some are more equal than others>

You ain't seen anything yet. Trump has only been President a year and a half. Ginsberg is gonna exit soon. That's when the world ends for "hope and change". Better arm yourself.

Forum List

Back