Oh No Joe...Say It Ain't So!!!!!!!

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Joe "Joe The Plumber" Wurzelbacher has fallen on hard times.

No only has the failed Republican Congressional Candidate and RW Media Darling taken a "Union Job", he has taken a "Union Job" with the United Auto Workers (U.A.W.).

Joe had big time ConJob crush on the Half-Term Wonder From Wasilla, Ms Bendy Straw herself Sarah Palin.

bump!
This is quite eye-opening, not for me but for the right wingers.

Joe "Joe The Plumber" Wurzelbacher has fallen on hard times.

No only has the failed Republican Congressional Candidate and RW Media Darling taken a "Union Job", he has taken a "Union Job" with the United Auto Workers (U.A.W.).

Joe had big time ConJob crush on the Half-Term Wonder From Wasilla, Ms Bendy Straw herself Sarah Palin.

And Joe learns to sing Look For The Union Label. You enjoy those collective benefits there Joe. People died in this country to make that possible.

Sell-out!
Absolutely no dignutty!

Was it a condition of employment that he join the union? A lot of jobs are that way, if you want the job you have to join the union. I was in the meatcutters union for 35yrs and the u.ion I joined in 1969 was differnt than the modern union. Back then the union bosses were from the ranks of the workers, now they are professional union bosses, never worked in the trade. Back then the union reprisented the workers, now they are more of a political party and just reprisent the democrats.

Not only are you about three days late with this thread (the search feature is your friend...), but the topic is as much of a non-starter today as it was when the original thread was started...

If one knows the inner workings of large corporations/businesses and their use of Unionizing themselves as a group to in setting up boards. Why workers would not unite to protect themselves.

Sell-out!
Absolutely no dignutty!

Was it a condition of employment that he join the union? A lot of jobs are that way, if you want the job you have to join the union. I was in the meatcutters union for 35yrs and the u.ion I joined in 1969 was differnt than the modern union. Back then the union bosses were from the ranks of the workers, now they are professional union bosses, never worked in the trade. Back then the union reprisented the workers, now they are more of a political party and just reprisent the democrats.

Old story, and it's no big deal. Lots of Republicans work for unions, sad that unions don't represent the workers anymore, they seem to represent a political party.

Remember how Archie Bunker was represented by unions.

Old story, and it's no big deal. Lots of Republicans work for unions, sad that unions don't represent the workers anymore, they seem to represent a political party.

Remember how Archie Bunker was represented by unions.
Power corrupts never changes, but that doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Hey leftys! You morons are so desperate you have to bring this up? When did Joe ever speak out against unions? What a bunch of dumbasses

You guys bitch about the plummer working union yet most of you libs work for a Republican.
Go figure...

Inthis Obama economy people must demean themselves to any kind of work they can get to avoid the tragedy of government dependence.
Of course the left thinks it has a gotcha story. But the real story is why isn't Joe running his own business? Because the Obama economy crushed it when it tried to spread the wealth.

Forum List

Back