OH. NOOOS, Now Tom Brokaw Blasts New, Leftist House Dems 'Running through Halls'

Old school liberal Tom Brokaw shocked by new school hard leftists in charge of Dem party.

Ping our ABNORMAL Liberal list.....RANTS to follow...ROTFLMFAO!

image170.png

Here's looking at you, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez . . .

Saying that he blames the Democrats as much as the Republicans for the current DC disarray, Tom Brokaw, appearing on today's Morning Joe, said, "you've got the young people running through the halls, who are the new members of Congress, who are conducting pep rallies every day." Brokaw described the Dems being "driven hard by the left."

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

Read more at newsbusters.org ...

wait til Beto is elected POTUS, and he skateboards into the Inauguration

Someone would trip him. The temptation would be too great.

This is our reward for the permissiveness of illegal entry, food stamps and welfare and SSI disability at will. People used to be too busy working to get in trouble. And at the end, there was something created as a result. We have become the mediocrity that immigrants from second rate countries bring. We need a Trump to push the undesirables out and then a Kennedy to inspire the people left here.

The Republicans have been pantsed so many times in negotiations that we can't even tell the rinos from the non-rinos. Now, if they finally stand up for the people they represent, they are extreme wingers. I can't recall a moderate left wing in my lifetime, they just didn't cheer about their love for communist dictatorships back then.

Mark my word, the Democratic Party will turn cannibal toward their own this election cycle.
You mean the women whose votes they can’t survive without are going to really boil over if forced to share bathrooms & showers with deranged males, or surrender victory after victory in women- only sports to dudes with lipstick?

Yep. I agree. It’s already happening.

Mark my word, the Democratic Party will turn cannibal toward their own this election cycle.

Well, those crazed far lefty's can learn a thing or two, from the GOP's 2018 cleansing of conservative moderates/centralist. Talk about cannibalism, OUCH!
Considering, that Independents make up a larger demographic than either the GOP or the Dems and who views aren't a concern of either party. It's another stroke of taxation without of representation.
Extreme complete nut-jobs are fighting to run this country. The US is already going down the tubes, why not add more extremist freaks to the mix?

Old school liberal Tom Brokaw shocked by new school hard leftists in charge of Dem party.

Ping our ABNORMAL Liberal list.....RANTS to follow...ROTFLMFAO!

image170.png

Here's looking at you, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez . . .

Saying that he blames the Democrats as much as the Republicans for the current DC disarray, Tom Brokaw, appearing on today's Morning Joe, said, "you've got the young people running through the halls, who are the new members of Congress, who are conducting pep rallies every day." Brokaw described the Dems being "driven hard by the left."

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

Read more at newsbusters.org ...

The Genie is out of the bottle

Jo

Forum List

Back