Oh, OK. Now this explains the Fake news "Russians hacked the elections" meme

US Designates Election Infrastructure as 'Critical'

"Citing increasingly sophisticated cyber bad actors and an election infrastructure that's "vital to our national interests," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson announced Friday that he's designating U.S. election systems critical infrastructure, a move that provides more federal help for state and local governments to keep their election systems safe from tampering"

Now is all makes sense. The BS Russian hack story was a false flag to let HSA take over US elections.

Please close HSA!
You tards are the ones who claimed millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election.

Trump and you Chumps whined and whined and whined and whined and whined, "This election is rigged!"

Add rigged elections to Hillarys resume

So there you go.

Jake, if you have nothing to add, please be quiet

I understand you don't like your blatant hypocrisy exposed, like this:

So, what makes an election "rigged"?

Tammany Hall Dems registering the non-living and illegals to vote and then voting for them.

Listen to the psuedocons who demanded a Homeland Security approved ID to vote whine about government intervention in our elections!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Positively schizophrenic.

REAL ID Act - Homeland Security

2005. Who controlled all three branches at the time?

Oh yeah...

We gotta keep those illegal Mexicans from voting, and those Dems from rigging the election. Stay on message, tards! :lol:

Papers! Papers, please, citizen!

It's nice to see the tards finally coming around to my point of view, though. It really is.

Did I not fucking warn them? Yes. Yes, I did.

Papers! Papers, Please!

2enu7v5.jpg

Listen to the psuedocons who demanded a Homeland Security approved ID to vote whine about government intervention in our elections!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Positively schizophrenic.
I never did. I've been against the DHS and Real ID since day one.

Might want to secure that broad brush.

You whined about election rigging.
I whined not. I merely said that the clearly exposed existence of it in the primaries made the claim that it could happen the general plausible.

That said, the rigging has most often come in the form of recounts, where a number of times the vote totals in the recounts have exceeded the number of ballots cast. Have never hear a logical explanation for that one.

And what does all of that have to do with DHS and Real ID?

You whined about election rigging.
I whined not. I merely said that the clearly exposed existence of it in the primaries made the claim that it could happen the general plausible.

That said, the rigging has most often come in the form of recounts, where a number of times the vote totals in the recounts have exceeded the number of ballots cast. Have never hear a logical explanation for that one.

And what does all of that have to do with DHS and Real ID?

You tards have collectively been whining about rigged elections, illegals voting, and Voter ID for over a decade.

You tards have collectively been whining about rigged elections, illegals voting, and Voter ID for over a decade.
Better check yourself before you wreck yourself, Corky.

Just because I said something carries with it the ring of plausibility based upon past events, doesn't mean I'm whining about anything. Also, I personally think that there are other ways to address the perception of vote fraud other than showing a state issued ID. Besides all of that, I haven't voted in 20 years.

Like I said, you may want to holster your semi-auto broad brush.

US Designates Election Infrastructure as 'Critical'

"Citing increasingly sophisticated cyber bad actors and an election infrastructure that's "vital to our national interests," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson announced Friday that he's designating U.S. election systems critical infrastructure, a move that provides more federal help for state and local governments to keep their election systems safe from tampering"

Now is all makes sense. The BS Russian hack story was a false flag to let HSA take over US elections.

Please close HSA!
You tards are the ones who claimed millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election.

Trump and you Chumps whined and whined and whined and whined and whined, "This election is rigged!"

Add rigged elections to Hillarys resume

So there you go.

Jake, if you have nothing to add, please be quiet

I understand you don't like your blatant hypocrisy exposed, like this:

So, what makes an election "rigged"?

Tammany Hall Dems registering the non-living and illegals to vote and then voting for them.

Clearly, 25% of Hillary's "votes" were cast be Illegals and the non-living. That can be remedied by voter ID and a safer and smart ballot casting system. The Baghdad purple finger low tech version might do well for a start. I don't recall asking for HSA to step in. Maybe you can dig up my posts on that topic

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself, Corky.

Just because I said something carries with it the ring of plausibility based upon past events, doesn't mean I'm whining about anything. Also, I personally think that there are other ways to address the perception of vote fraud other than showing a state issued ID. Besides all of that, I haven't voted in 20 years.

Like I said, you may want to holster your semi-auto broad brush.

The Starkeys are apoplectic about St Hillary the Inevitable's loss.

Forum List

Back