Oh the hypocrisy

Their faux sanctimony is directly proportional to their hypocrisy. Schitt and company are filthy fucking animals that should be destroyed and yet they're given all the rights and benefits of full human beings.

Difficult to stomach..... hmm?
Love the meme
Love your avatar.... Stratton was the coolest dude evah! Anybody that can hit a horse with 6-iron from about 180 yards is the boss.

:abgg2q.jpg:

For those Trumpers living a fantasy land spouting the Russian investigation was a hoax may I remind you of the following:

Over the course of his nearly two-year-long probe, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Trump deserved to be investigated. He brought it on himself.

His laptop and basic common sense.
What about his laptop? As for common sense, I think that may be clouded by your political persuasion.
What about his laptop? Don't play dumb now. I'm not clouded by an entitlement attitude like your liberal ilk. It causes them to project a faux intellectual superiority posture that is woefully inadequate to refute their own self-loathing.

Their faux sanctimony is directly proportional to their hypocrisy. Schitt and company are filthy fucking animals that should be destroyed and yet they're given all the rights and benefits of full human beings.

Difficult to stomach..... hmm?
Love the meme
Love your avatar.... Stratton was the coolest dude evah! Anybody that can hit a horse with 6-iron from about 180 yards is the boss.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks. I've used that alias for a long time.

For those Trumpers living a fantasy land spouting the Russian investigation was a hoax may I remind you of the following:

Over the course of his nearly two-year-long probe, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Trump deserved to be investigated. He brought it on himself.
But alas for your whining ass. He was charged with nothing and you ended up with your gender neutrality in your hand.

It doesn't take a genius to know Biden should be investigated for Ukraine and China ties either....genius
I stated the factual basis for investigating the Trump campaign. What's the factual basis for investigating Biden?

Do we really need to get into the details of the Ukrainian situation again? Trump was impeached for saying "Do me a favor..." with ZERO supporting evidence. You won't even entertain and investigation on Biden when he clearly said money was withheld and his son just happened to be getting paid handsomely by the company that benefited. Seriously, something is wrong with you folks.

It doesn't take a genius to know Biden should be investigated for Ukraine and China ties either....genius
I stated the factual basis for investigating the Trump campaign. What's the factual basis for investigating Biden?
In the right wing world... allegations = facts

You have got to be kidding. All "evidence" against Trump was circumstantial at best. The impeachment "evidence" didn't even rise to that level. I]

What about his laptop? As for common sense, I think that may be clouded by your political persuasion.

Did you miss the text messages? Did you miss the testimony from a former business partner? Those two things alone are far, far more than you leftys had on Trump and he as impeached for God's sake and yet you don't think this even warrants and investigation. You guys are ripe for a government overtaking. Completely blinded by reality at this point.

What about his laptop? Don't play dumb now. I'm not clouded by an entitlement attitude like your liberal ilk. It causes them to project a faux intellectual superiority posture that is woefully inadequate to refute their own self-loathing.
I get that there might be things on there that are politically bad, but what about the laptop was illegal?

Did you miss the text messages? Did you miss the testimony from a former business partner? Those two things alone are far, far more than you leftys had on Trump and he as impeached for God's sake and yet you don't think this even warrants and investigation. You guys are ripe for a government overtaking. Completely blinded by reality at this point.
Selective memory and erasing history are strong liberal propensities

Can you describe in your own words what I’m supposed to believe needs to be criminally investigated?

I get that there might be things on there that are politically bad, but what about the laptop was illegal?
Again stop playing dumb. You don't have to act. You are willfully ignorant. Time to shear your wool.

Forum List

Back