Ohio massacre was due to family Marijuana "grow houses"; Cops: Be armed.

bucs is.psycho. And cops are always armed.

Yes they are. And the cops are telling the citizens to BE ARMED. Guess why????

I'm reading rumors on other sites of MS13 out of Cincinnati doing a hit because of turf wars. Will be interesting to see who did it.

"execution of Ohio family

The execution-style murders of eight Ohio family members Friday were “methodical and well-planned,” officials said Sunday, revealing the investigation had uncovered three marijuana growing operations — while also warning residents who felt they were in danger to “to be armed.”

The deceased were found on four rural Ohio properties, shot to death. Most were apparently sleeping when they were killed. Three young children -- including a 4-day-old infant -- were also found unharmed at the crime scenes.

“This was a preplanned execution of eight individuals,” Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said. “It was a sophisticated operation. And those who carried it out were trying to do everything they could do to hinder the investigation and their prosecution."
Sheriff: 'Well-planned and methodical' execution of Ohio family | Fox News

Seems to me the drugs would most likely be involved and these folks really pissed off a group they were in cahoots with.

Probably feds.Does did it.

Oh wait..it was well thought out and planned...never mind.

I'm reading rumors on other sites of MS13 out of Cincinnati doing a hit because of turf wars. Will be interesting to see who did it.

No, no. She said "Bucs is psycho" -- that's singular. You can tell by the verb "is".
So you would say, "yes I am". First person singular, not third person plural.

Ain't English Funz?

No, no. She said "Bucs is psycho" -- that's singular. You can tell by the verb "is".
So you would say, "yes I am". First person singular, not third person plural.

Ain't English Funz?

Oh I get it. And if you liberals think I'm psycho....then I know I'm living right.

But if we just legalized marijuana, all that drug violence would stop.

The shooters thought to use silencers. Every one was shot in their sleep and no households woke up. That's planning.

If so, then clearly this isn't one of the positive gangs that Hillary was praising.

And while the left will use it to push more gun control, they will hope that their supporters remain too stupid to realize that gangs never have and never will give a shit about laws.

But if we just legalized marijuana, all that drug violence would stop.

The shooters thought to use silencers. Every one was shot in their sleep and no households woke up. That's planning.

These killers weren't common street thugs or country boys.

This was a high level gang hit.

And the gun grabbers stomp off mad....because this was a dream come true for their anti gun posts....until it turned out it was gang activity....

Those poor children.......this is why I support the death penalty....

hmm a last minute assassination to monopolize the likely soon to dry up illegal pot sales? Get as much money out of it as you can before it becomes legal kind of deal...

But I thought marijuana in US was legal....and all that...medicine and all that

so

what's the story of Marijuana in the US?

America is all confused ....they are running around like a chuck without a head....

I miss America how it used to be in the past....strong ...smart ...the best there was around...not anymore....

YUCK

America is all confused ....they are running around like a chuck without a head....

I miss America how it used to be in the past....strong ...smart ...the best there was around...not anymore....

YUCK
Huh? it's still the place with the Magic Kingdom!
Dusneyland.jpg

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.

— Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

Forum List

Back