Ohio State Coach Ryan Day needs to send President Trump a #45 jersey and invite him to dot the "i"

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Without Trump, the B1G's cancellation of the football season would have been FINAL. Trump offered assistance and, more importantly, put the spotlight on them and the leftist idiots running the B1G caved under pressure.

I know the libtards at OSU would NEVER invite Trump for anything. Trump could end death and the left would still oppose him. But if there was any justice in this world, Trump would be honored by OSU. We know for DAMN sure that if Obama had saved an OSU season like this, the lesbian president of OSU would be speaking glowingly of him and would have arranged a threesome with her wife and Obama in her office.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Without Trump, the B1G's cancellation of the football season would have been FINAL. Trump offered assistance and, more importantly, put the spotlight on them and the leftist idiots running the B1G caved under pressure.

I know the libtards at OSU would NEVER invite Trump for anything. Trump could end death and the left would still oppose him. But if there was any justice in this world, Trump would be honored by OSU. We know for DAMN sure that if Obama had saved an OSU season like this, the lesbian president of OSU would be speaking glowingly of him and would have arranged a threesome with her wife and Obama in her office.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!
Halftime is only 15 minutes. Not enough time for him to waddle out to the ball field.

Besides #45 is taken already by someone who accomplished something on their own in his life.

Forum List

Back