Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

I am fully aware of the pitfalls of Rolled-Up Statistics.
We have discussed this already so stop making a fool of yourself.
What "pitfalls" idiot?

When talking about prices we don't cherry pick some place of convinience, we are talking AMERICAN NATIONAL AVERAGE.

Welcome to real world moon walker.

What "pitfalls" idiot?

When talking about prices we don't cherry pick some place of convinience, we are talking AMERICAN NATIONAL AVERAGE.

Welcome to real world moon walker.
We already discussed how no one knew the DOT COM crash or the Housing Bubble would burst despite statistics.
I suggest you watch some YouTube video made by statisticians which explain why statistics are used to lie.

We already discussed how no one knew the DOT COM crash or the Housing Bubble would burst despite statistics.
I suggest you watch some YouTube video made by statisticians which explain why statistics are used to lie.
What the f? We are not trying to forecast future prices, we are simply discussing historical gasoline prices and the fact that under Trump gasoline prices went up some compared to Obama's last years in office.

You really are completely clueless.

I have never complained about low oil prices. In fact, this topic was to thank Biden for getting them lower.

Comprehension fail, bigly.

Yet Jan futures are just short of $72.00 as I type this and we're not a quarter through Dec. They'll be around $80.00 by months end.

I'll return to this topic from time to time to post the average price.

Here is where it stands as of today:

gas-price-average-2.jpg

As promised, here is the current average gas price for today:

gas-price-12-15-2021.jpg

As I promised to return from time to time to post the current WTI crude price, here it is:

wti-crude-12-15-2021.jpg

And current price is showing $71.65, your point? It ain't $66 like you said in the OP, and it will continue to rise because the fed isn't going to raise rates to strengthen the dollar for now.

Before we celebrate, let’s see how far the price of a gallon drops first…

It's not because you are being gouged, and they know you will blame everybody, and everything, except the companies continuing to gouge you.

In 2020 we imported 5 million bpd and exported 2.5 million bpd. We usually import 8 million bpd and export 3.5 million bpd.

Imports haave NEVER been zero in the past 60 years.
Net imports have been zero.

Of course imports will never be zero, we trade oil back and forth across the border where it makes sense.

Best source of reliable data is from the EIA. Here it is. I have shared it with you before...

1644174533628.png

Weekly U.S. Net Imports of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels per Day)

1644174571854.png

Forum List

Back