Ok everybody, drink this.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I have made contact on Facebook with an old bandmate from the 1970’s. Since I have been cancelled by the woke local newspaper for asking uncomfortable questions, I have been putting my thoughts into the electronic cloud of the internet for anyone to read. My bandmate is making me work harder than just going all-in with a bet because some may think I am just bluffing. I know how this person thinks because he thinks like me; he wants persuasive proof. He is challenging me to come across as a convincing salesman that that has the goods while the steets are filled with snake oil peddlars as far as the eye can see. Ok, I want to accept that challenge, but there are some big obstacles for a Flinstone brain in a space age forum even if I have those goods.

If I want to search the archives of recent history I cannot rely on Google Search. Google has become a government tool for controlling the minds of the contemporary public. It's like going to the library and discovering that you are late to the party-all the politically incorrect books have been burned. If I go there and ask a question, an answer to a different question is provided up front. An answer to the original question may or may not be there and if it is, it is in a dusty bin sequestered amid the clutter of woke politics piled high and deep. I have figured this out but how many have not? How many are naively using this medium to get "official" answers dealt to them from the bottom of the deck? My guess is, it’s standing room only.

Obviously, there is a problem with this. People are like water; they will follow the path of least resistance. Since I am a person approaching 80 I do not want to get in my car and drive to an authentic library to sit among the sweaty homeless and deal with the stress of tattooed crowding. I know the world is turning to shit and maybe I'm responsible for not doing something about it. I voted for the government target Trump, to try to get back home but it's not looking like an easy task to get this guy back in office.

Google is not an information oasis in the Death Valley of woke politics. The dead bodies lying by the well should be a clue to most. The government-issue truth many people are drinking is poison and that is a shame.

I'll keep trying.

I have made contact on Facebook with an old bandmate from the 1970’s. Since I have been cancelled by the woke local newspaper for asking uncomfortable questions, I have been putting my thoughts into the electronic cloud of the internet for anyone to read. My bandmate is making me work harder than just going all-in with a bet because some may think I am just bluffing. I know how this person thinks because he thinks like me; he wants persuasive proof. He is challenging me to come across as a convincing salesman that that has the goods while the steets are filled with snake oil peddlars as far as the eye can see. Ok, I want to accept that challenge, but there are some big obstacles for a Flinstone brain in a space age forum even if I have those goods.

If I want to search the archives of recent history I cannot rely on Google Search. Google has become a government tool for controlling the minds of the contemporary public. It's like going to the library and discovering that you are late to the party-all the politically incorrect books have been burned. If I go there and ask a question, an answer to a different question is provided up front. An answer to the original question may or may not be there and if it is, it is in a dusty bin sequestered amid the clutter of woke politics piled high and deep. I have figured this out but how many have not? How many are naively using this medium to get "official" answers dealt to them from the bottom of the deck? My guess is, it’s standing room only.

Obviously, there is a problem with this. People are like water; they will follow the path of least resistance. Since I am a person approaching 80 I do not want to get in my car and drive to an authentic library to sit among the sweaty homeless and deal with the stress of tattooed crowding. I know the world is turning to shit and maybe I'm responsible for not doing something about it. I voted for the government target Trump, to try to get back home but it's not looking like an easy task to get this guy back in office.

Google is not an information oasis in the Death Valley of woke politics. The dead bodies lying by the well should be a clue to most. The government-issue truth many people are drinking is poison and that is a shame.

I'll keep trying.
It's not about me.

How many decades since you have been in a library?

I'll keep trying.
Move to Russia. Heard that media there is free and uncompromised. Land of the free don’t you know. Putin will welcome you.

Heck, Trump may join you too, soon.

Move to Russia. Heard that media there is free and uncompromised. Land of the free don’t you know. Putin will welcome you.

Your "Russia" nonsense is going nowhere. We haven't forgotten how Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia. Your constant projection is tiresome

Attacking the messenger again. It's like a minstral show of wokeness.

I'll keep trying.
I agree with you that Google as well as the other major search engines are compromised with obvious Democrat/Leftist bias. Since these search engines have become THE primary vehicle for citizens to research topics, it is imperative that the search algorithms be investigated by independent computer experts, and the results made PUBLIC DOMAIN. I do not expect the Democrat controlled companies to remove the bias, but the public needs to know what they are dealing with.

Maybe you should stop speaking in cryptic vagaries and share with us just what you are talking about.

We know you love Trump, and all that comes with this (The Great Replacement, stolen election, and other well worn conspiracies) but you leave us all a crossword puzzle to play with.

I do appreciate seeing the thought processes of the other half though.

Maybe you should stop speaking in cryptic vagaries and share with us just what you are talking about.

We know you love Trump, and all that comes with this (The Great Replacement, stolen election, and other well worn conspiracies) but you leave us all a crossword puzzle to play with.

I do appreciate seeing the thought processes of the other half though.
Attacking the messenger again.

Your "Russia" nonsense is going nowhere. We haven't forgotten how Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia. Your constant projection is tiresome
Aww... did we get triggered? Aww.

Sorry, bud. Take it up with your orange douchebag. He is the one enamored with Putin. Thoughts & prayers.

How many decades since you have been in a library?
Libraries are rigged, just like search engines are.

Libraries run by conservative towns and schools, will have material with a slant and bias, and on the reverse, libraries run by liberal schools and towns, will likewise, have a bias.

Just going to a library is not any guarantee that you will be well informed and enlightened.

This was a revelation I had by going to different libraries and book stores around the nation when I was young. They vary incredibly.

Last edited:
I agree with you that Google as well as the other major search engines are compromised with obvious Democrat/Leftist bias. Since these search engines have become THE primary vehicle for citizens to research topics, it is imperative that the search algorithms be investigated by independent computer experts, and the results made PUBLIC DOMAIN. I do not expect the Democrat controlled companies to remove the bias, but the public needs to know what they are dealing with.
That's not really necessary. The government is so many times part of the problem. If you get government involved, then it gives these big corporations a big de facto monopoly and a quasi-public utility status.

What we should do, is inform the public and each other of other options, to give them more traffic and income, making them better. The key to America is the free market and competition.

1723911033141.png

Internet Search and Artificial Intelligence​

How to escape Google​

1723911115596.png

My default is this one;

I have been thinking about adding Mojeek. . . but I always find what I want with these if presearch duckduck startpage and Yandex don't deliver. I programed these into the browser bar.

90l65d.jpg

I think that Google is there on Firefox by default. I don't think I have ever used it TBH.

I'll keep trying.

You are 80, stop worrying about this dumb shit which has no impact on your life at all.

Get out there and enjoy life!

Forum List

Back