🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ok Groomer...How a child abduction suspect groomed his victim on Twitter...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
"A 26-year-old man accused of kidnapping a 13-year-old Utah boy and taking him across the country is revealed to be a dog fetishist and furry who allegedly groomed the child in disturbing online interactions."

Screenshot_20230103-090454-944.png

This too...trigger warning...especially if you're a normal person triggered by sick fucks ... predator pedophiles that prey on children... you know... the people LBGTQA+LMNOP activists want you to refer to as "minor-attracted persons".

Seems like a lot of these pervs are “furries”, that like to dress up in Japanese anime style animal outfits. You see them on Twitter all the time with their weird profile pics.
This is why faggots need to be ridiculed relentlessly.

If there is one thing Democrats love, it is talking to other peoples children about all the perverted gender stuff they believe. That's why Democrats get called groomers.

Democrats even have apps for such things with escape features to hide the app quickly.

I honestly believe it's important to stay informed on this stuff so you know the signs, but this is getting into the WTF I can't read this stuff.

I honestly believe it's important to stay informed on this stuff so you know the signs, but this is getting into the WTF I can't read this stuff.
Keep children away from Democrats.

Democrats believe it is their duty to talk to your kids about all their perv BS gender crap.

First Democrats confuse kids with their gender speak.

2nd Democrats manipulate kids into believing they are one of these genders.

3rd Democrats drug and mutilate the child and call it gender affirming care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back