OK who on USMB is ordering their "WHITE DUDES FOR HARRIS" hat and T-Shirt?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Come on, be honest! Step up and be counted, which of you White privileged Kamala lovers are putting in their order for their WHITE DUDES FOR KAMALA gear? OMG I thought it was another BabylonBee parody, but it's real! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Gomez.gif

Come on, be honest! Step up and be counted, which of you White privileged Kamala lovers are putting in their order for their WHITE DUDES FOR KAMALA gear?

Maybe to counter MAGA, that is Kammy's new logo: WDFH (pronounced: "WHADDAFCK). :smoke:

I can see this catching on as reportedly, everywhere Kamala has gone, people in the audience have been heard exclaiming:

WHADDAFCK!!!

Come on, be honest! Step up and be counted, which of you White privileged Kamala lovers are putting in their order for their WHITE DUDES FOR KAMALA gear? OMG I thought it was another BabylonBee parody, but it's real! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I ordered two and I'm going to show it off outside my home to appeal to my Canadian people.

That’s exactly how I picture the lefties on this board looking.
Your kind has to be the dumbest group of people ever.

Forum List

Back