Okla Drops National Guard Benefits For All Couples To Avoid Serving Same-Sex Couples

I think of this issue as a wonderful display of just how mean-spirited some on the Right are.

Are you really so freaking ignorant to think only people on the right object to gay marriage? Hasn't it been voted down by wide majorities in most states and only be pushed by the far left. Why is it you people feel so compelled to destroy truth?

So...you are saying that the governor of Oklahoma isn't a Rightwinger?

Your a lying slime ball, the majority of Americans have voted otherwise.

Yup, you moron, that's why polling is in the majority for same sex marriage and DOMA and Prop 8 were tossed, and Hawai'i and other jurisdictions joined recently.

The evangelical-fundamental-Pentecostal brigade are only a small minority in America now, unless one is in cloud-cuckoo land.

Riddle me this bat man, how many states voted no on fag marriage? Come on fag master, tell us about this fucking majority that you seem to have invented in your senile mind.

^melt-down in progress

I don't care if you don't personally recognize a gay marriage. But you do not have a right to force your particular brand of religion on the government.

This is about a government entity. The National Guard is not your church.

You are free to abstain from government service if you don't like gay marriage.

Oklahoma is treating all couples equally. Gays have no gripe coming. They wanted to be treated just like normal couples. Now they are.

Actually it's the heterosexual couples that are feeling a bit of the second class citizenship status the gays have been experiencing. I wonder how they like it?

I'm sure they are delighted.

I don't care if you don't personally recognize a gay marriage. But you do not have a right to force your particular brand of religion on the government.

This is about a government entity. The National Guard is not your church.

You are free to abstain from government service if you don't like gay marriage.

Oklahoma is treating all couples equally. Gays have no gripe coming. They wanted to be treated just like normal couples. Now they are.
Yes...they are treating all couples equally...by taking away a service they used to provide to straight couples to avoid providing that service for gay couples. I wonder how the straight couples will feel about that.

Life is a bitch.

Yes...they are treating all couples equally...by taking away a service they used to provide to straight couples to avoid providing that service for gay couples. I wonder how the straight couples will feel about that.

Life is a bitch.

Indeed.....equally now. :D But who cares...it's only dependents, right?

Forum List

Back