Old Testament "Fear Of The Lord" Stuff...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
fuck that shit... I ain't buyin' into it...

I don't want a fuckin'-jerk asshole god...

I prefer to dwell upon Jesus' loving message...

God is Love. 1 John 4: 8. God is also just, righteous and holy, Bill. A God who is jealous, a God who can get angry, a God who is an all consuming fire, a God of wrath too. God is all that and alot more according to Scripture. If you want to design your own god it is called an idol, Bill. But keep in mind the god you create that is not based on scripture but rather how you think he should be? Will not be able to do a thing for you in the day of judgment. Why? Because God isn't interested in our opinions. His Word says who he is and we must go by who He says He is. Not how we'd like Him to be. I'm telling you the truth because unlike people who will just tell you whatever you'd like to hear? I care about what happens to you and others like you. if I didn't? I would not be sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I don't mind being hated for defending the Truth. I'm fine with it. Because the Truth is the only thing that is going to save people. Lies cannot save anyone. Besides. A servant isn't above his master. It comes with the territory. - Jeri

Last edited:
You can dwell on it all you want. It doesnt help you unless you follow it though.

Only the flesh of us saints and prophets feared the Lord because of all the humiliation He puts us through in order for us to speak for Him. Some of my believers know this fear because they're learning that our Creator put them through humbling situations to line up with the Truth when He speaks to them through our gospel.

Christians have no idea what the fear of God is because they believe a false god named Jesus will take away their fears. But they learn to keep fearing the things of this world that confuses them. This is the reason they always blame satan for their sins instead of knowing our Creator who made them sinners in the first place. Satan is just a delusion that keeps Christians from knowing who our Creator is and how they were created.

Jesus is the same God of the Old Testament.

Jesus was NOT our Creator. Jesus is the name of the flesh that God used for His purpose to witness His hidden knowledge and testify to it in writing, speaking and bodily movements. Thus, the flesh of a saint becomes a testament of our created existence in the mind of our Creator but all us saints know that we're NOT the Creator who puts words in our mind to speak with. We are called the Word in our created existence but the flesh is NOT God. It's the vehicle that God needs to express who He is.

Bill, you better sober up good before the Baptism.

Christians sure don't want alcoholics, prostitutes, thieves, murderers or tax collectors in their churches. These were the believers of the true Creator who spoke through the gospel that we saints preach. The believers who listened to the first saint, Jesus, were alcoholics, prostitutes, thieves, murderers, tax collectors and other rejects of society that the religious righteous sinners didn't want around their tabernacles ( false gods built with human hands ).

Forum List

Back