Ole Miss Closes Down Racist Fraternity Chapter

The question is totally legit and very specifically pertinent to the topic. The university officially shut down one racist organization while allowing for and most likely condoning another. An inconsistency in policy.
But I don't expect a neo-conservative like yourself to understand that.
Wait until the muslims find out you're making fun of Mohammed in your avatar.

Wtf? :cuckoo:
"But I don't expect a neo-conservative like yourself to understand that."

Did you not see the guy who posted that ANYONE can join the BSU? Which I assume is what you're talking about?

I'm amused that the cons of the board instantly attempt to bash Democrats and black people in response to the OP. Despite no politics mentioned in the OP whatsoever.

The victim mentality is strong in you cons :laugh:

The question is totally legit and very specifically pertinent to the topic. The university officially shut down one racist organization while allowing for and most likely condoning another. An inconsistency in policy.

Your favorites got shut down for what they DID.

That's why the KKK in Tyler, Jasper, and Nacogdoches got smashed down: for what they DID.

Son, when Americans must severely speak, klansmen will surely bleat.

Last edited:
I'm amused that the cons of the board instantly attempt to bash Democrats and black people in response to the OP. Despite no politics mentioned in the OP whatsoever.

The FRATERNITY shut down the chapter, not the school. Pussy.

Did you not see the guy who posted that ANYONE can join the BSU? Which I assume is what you're talking about?

Just like anyone can join the NAACP. But both are still predicated upon segregation. Lots of non-blacks pander to blacks and that politic.

Ah but how many fraternities does the NAACP have that made a joke out of lynching a statue of a white person on a campus?

Just like anyone can join the NAACP. But both are still predicated upon segregation. Lots of non-blacks pander to blacks and that politic.

You do realize that segregation means you keep people apart not welcome them in dont you?

The Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity has closed its chapter at the University of Mississippi after three of its members were suspected of tying a noose around the neck of a campus statue of civil rights icon James Meredith.

Fraternity closes Ole Miss chapter after racial incident - CNN.com

The school did the right thing. These inbreds with no respect for anything other than their right to be bigots and racists got expelled from school and their local chapter shut down. Hopefully they learn a lesson about having respect for everyone.

The three students who were expelled from the frat house months ago by the leadership of the frat house do not make the entire frat house racist.

In fact your article states the frat house was not closed down because of the three idiot bigot racists who were expelled by the frat house for their unacceptable behavior.

CaféAuLait;8956888 said:
The Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity has closed its chapter at the University of Mississippi after three of its members were suspected of tying a noose around the neck of a campus statue of civil rights icon James Meredith.

The school did the right thing. These inbreds with no respect for anything other than their right to be bigots and racists got expelled from school and their local chapter shut down. Hopefully they learn a lesson about having respect for everyone.

The three students who were expelled from the frat house months ago by the leadership of the frat house do not make the entire frat house racist.

In fact your article states the frat house was not closed down because of the three idiot bigot racists who were expelled by the frat house for their unacceptable behavior.

I acknowledged that my post was in error a page back. The racial incident was the reason.

"Though the incident involving the James Meredith statue several months ago did not directly result in the chapter's closure, it did mark the beginning of an intensified period of review."

Last edited:

The FRATERNITY shut down the chapter, not the school. Pussy.

It's about compliance with university codes. Bigot.

You do realize that segregation means you keep people apart not welcome them in dont you?

Racial or ethnic segregation manifests itself in various levels. Preclusion is one and identity is another.

Racial or ethnic segregation manifests itself in various levels. Preclusion is one and identity is another.

That doesnt explain why you thought segregation meant inclusion. How are the BSU or NAACP segregated organizations?

so every member gets fucked over b/c of the actions of 3?

all to satisfy other bigots

Have you demanded the all black colleges be closed or the naacp have it's doors shut?

Have you demanded the all black colleges be closed or the naacp have it's doors shut?

Why would I do something stupid like that?

to show you aren't a racist.

they clearly discriminate based on race, and doing so is a crime.

That doesnt explain why you thought segregation meant inclusion. How are the BSU or NAACP segregated organizations?

Allow me to repeat myself -- ONCE -- for your benefit. Identity. The groups' identity politics is segregation.
Like allowing blacks to join the NAAWP or WSU. I have a black friend who is an honorary member of the KKK. You don't think the KKK is segregationist?

to show you aren't a racist.

they clearly discriminate based on race, and doing so is a crime.

Why do I have to show you anything?

Your definition of clear must be the same as opaque. Neither organization discriminates. Do you have some proof of that?

Forum List

Back