Oligarchs that did business with bidens not on banned list

Hunter was on the grassy knoll too, right?

LOL. you guys have gone off the deep end.
You guys went off the deep end when you tried to prove Trump and Putin colluded to beat Hillary. You bought into a fake dossier bought and paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

There is a hell of a lot more real evidence that Joe Biden sold his influence while VP for profit using Hunter as his bag man.

You guys went off the deep end when you tried to prove Trump and Putin colluded to beat Hillary. You bought into a fake dossier bought and paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

There is a hell of a lot more real evidence that Joe Biden sold his influence while VP for profit using Hunter as his bag man.

We're not supposed to talk about any of that.

We're not supposed to talk about any of that.
True, the new “Ministry of Truth“ will call such information “ disinformation” and censor it.

Everyday in every way this nation grows more and more like the now extinct USSR.

July 7 2017
President Trump’s son, Eric, once told a golf writer that funding for Trump golf courses come from Russia, that writer recounted in a new interview.

‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,’”

‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And Eric said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”

Hunter was on the grassy knoll too, right?

I don't know about that, but I can guaran-damn-tee you he was never on the moon! Go ahead, libs! Just try to show me some evidence that Hunter Biden ever stepped foot on the moon. There is none!

I don't know about that, but I can guaran-damn-tee you he was never on the moon! Go ahead, libs! Just try to show me some evidence that Hunter Biden ever stepped foot on the moon. There is none!
If it were politically advantageous to claim he was, there would be some right wing kook site claiming Hunter Biden was on the moon...with his laptop of course.

The whole Hunter Biden offensive by the right wing is so comical.

Yeah?

Why did Hunter get a 3.5 million dollar check from the richest woman in Russia?

And what was Joe's cut?
So someone in Russia wrote a check for $3.5M Dollars? Nice trick. Usually people in Russia use rubles.

FYBfmUPXEAEwq42

Forum List

Back