Olivia Troye found classified documents in ladies room

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

This sort of thing might have had more credibility had she mentioned it before the search by the FBI.

Now it just looks like she is piling on.

How can this be considered credible when even the FBI no longer is??
Who made the FBI not credible? Trump

Why? For situations like the one where he was found with classified documents he should not have had at Mar O Lago.

What's all the hub bub? I always leave top secret classified documents in the bathroom when I shit.

Doesn't everyone?

top secret.jpg

Again, is she even credible? Seems like she is a bitter ex-employee that is just piling on to thrust her name into the spotlight. I don't ever trust such self-serving people.

Again, is she even credible? Seems like she is a bitter ex-employee that is just piling on to thrust her name into the spotlight. I don't ever trust such self-serving people.
You do not want her to be credible. Nothing any one of the staffers and others who left and then became witnesses for the January 6th commission you are ever going to trust.

Staying in the dark is so much better.

Believe what you wish, or who you wish.

All I am saying is that her coming out now diminishes her credibility.

It is not unlike the Trump people that are now saying there was some standing order from Trump that any document sent to his house was automatically declassified. The fact nobody had ever mentioned that prior to the FBI search makes it far less credible a claim.

You do not want her to be credible. Nothing any one of the staffers and others who left and then became witnesses for the January 6th commission you are ever going to trust.

Staying in the dark is so much better.
Where the hell did I say that? Do you just make up BS based on perception and not truth? Do you believe anything anyone spews or just as long as they agree with your viewpoint?

Just like the woman who accused Biden of sexual assault, I doubted her story, the politics doesn't matter it is the person that I question.

I am not as stupid to take a person, I don't know at face value.

The documents in question probably had the essence of Trump the Magnificent on them and the girls took them to the ladies room for a quick wank while at work.

Last edited:
All I am saying is that her coming out now diminishes her credibility.

It is not unlike the Trump people that are now saying there was some standing order from Trump that any document sent to his house was automatically declassified. The fact nobody had ever mentioned that prior to the FBI search makes it far less credible a claim.
Why is her credibility diminished?
When is she supposed to be saying anything about classified material being found in the wrong place?

ALL she is doing is showing how lax things were at the WH while she was there, which brings no surprise to all of those documents being taken to Mar O Lago.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

Now, this just came out, so in the near future similar stories could come out as well.

Are all of them going to be discredited?

Where the hell did I say that? Do you just make up BS based on perception and not truth? Do you believe anything anyone spews or just as long as they agree with your viewpoint?

Just like the woman who accused Biden of sexual assault, I doubted her story, the politics doesn't matter it is the person that I question.

I am not as stupid to take a person, I don't know at face value.
You hardly know anyone.
Troye worked for Mike Pence at the White House for four years.

It may not be face value you are worried about but what it means as to how things worked or did not work at the White House during those years.

Forum List

Back