Omar equates the U.S. and Israel to terrorists like Hamas and the Taliban - and says she doesn’t regret it

Does anyone like David Rubenstien?

What’s your point? That there are antisemites out there who blame Jews for everything? Jews have been the world’s scapegoat for 2000 years.
He's pro build back better.

We blew up a hospital and killed innocent woman, children and doctors. If that is not a heinous terrorist act I do not know what is.

We have a history of invading other countries based upon lies (and many times not even good believable ones). If that is not acts of terrorism, I do not know what is.

We have worked to help overthrow duly elected leaders of others countries........well, you get the idea.
^^^ Another America-hating leftist.

Is it any wonder our country is on such a steep decline? We have America-hating officials in place, cheered on and supported by the leftists who want to see it fall.

Omar speaks the truth,

Omar speaks the truth, Boebert is a pig
You Progs attacks the wrong people from your promotions. Go to the ethnics you do not like. Go to the wealthier ones. Get violent with them if that is what you really believe. But you do not. The fellow peasants are a good opponent. That is why this is an elitist controlled agenda and agendas. You hate Jewish people...go for them. Be in the front. And many Progs hate them.

While a Republican Congresswoman is forced to apologize for offending the America-hating, Jew-hating Omar, let us remember that she compared America (her own country!) and Israel (the only Middle East country she singles out for contempt.,..wonder why) to terrorist groups such as HAMAS and the Taliban.

When pressured to apologize, she insisted she doesn’t regret her remarks.

Just don't understand why you righties get your panties all damp in a rage. That's NOT what she said.

“We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity. We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.”

What I see is here including EVERYONE, which she should. The United States has enabled the biggest bully on the block in the ME for decades. Our hands are not clean in this mess. You can't just pass off your
country's fuck ups because you believe your way is the "just and righteous" one. It doesn't work that way.

Omar is young and idealistic. We've seen that these old school baby boomers and Gen-X politicians don't take kindly to the "yunguns" telling it like it is and upsetting the apple cart.
I'd say the same thing about Madison Cawthorne..if what was coming out of his mouth wasn't downright hatred and seditious. I don't see the same thing with Omar.

You Progs attacks the wrong people from your promotions. Go to the ethnics you do not like. Go to the wealthier ones. Get violent with them if that is what you really believe. But you do not. The fellow peasants are a good opponent. That is why this is an elitist controlled agenda and agendas. You hate Jewish people...go for them. Be in the front. And many Progs hate them.
DEFINITELY there are more antisemites on the far left.

- Just look to the Women’s March group - the leaders were aligned with Farrakhan and refused to allow a Jew to serve on the Board.

- And then of course we have the leftist BLM founded by antisemites (although they have since scrubbed their social media to hide it).

- We have liberals cheering on the antisemitic BDS group, as they shout their rallying cry “get out Jews” and create an environment of antisemitism on campuses.

- And let’s not forget that the Congressional Black Caucus, inviting Farrakhan as a guest to their annual conference

The list goes in and on, and leftists in this very forum blatantly spew their Jew hatred. Are there some antisemites on the right? Sure. but for the most part, they are a fringe group of know-nothing idiots.

DEFINITELY there are more antisemites on the far left.

- Just look to the Women’s March group - the leaders were aligned with Farrakhan and refused to allow a Jew to serve on the Board.

- And then of course we have the leftist BLM founded by antisemites (although they have since scrubbed their social media to hide it).

- We have liberals cheering on the antisemitic BDS group, as they shout their rallying cry “get out Jews” and create an environment of antisemitism on campuses.

- And let’s not forget that the Congressional Black Caucus, inviting Farrakhan as a guest to their annual conference

The list goes in and on, and leftists in this very forum blatantly spew their Jew hatred. Are there some antisemites on the right? Sure. but for the most part, they are a fringe group of know-nothing idiots.

Farrakhan was a big Trump supporter.

Just don't understand why you righties get your panties all damp in a rage. That's NOT what she said.

“We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity. We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.”

What I see is here including EVERYONE, which she should. The United States has enabled the biggest bully on the block in the ME for decades. Our hands are not clean in this mess. You can't just pass off your
country's fuck ups because you believe your way is the "just and righteous" one. It doesn't work that way.

Omar is young and idealistic. We've seen that these old school baby boomers and Gen-X politicians don't take kindly to the "yunguns" telling it like it is and upsetting the apple cart.
I'd say the same thing about Madison Cawthorne..if what was coming out of his mouth wasn't downright hatred and seditious. I don't see the same thing with Omar.
She’s not including EVERYONE. In the same sentence, she is lumping in Israel and America with hate-filled terrorist groups like HAMAS and the Taliban. I didn’t hear her decry horrible countries like Iran….or North Korea….or China….or Somalia….or Syria….or any other country. Nope, just 1)the country that provided her safe haven and 2) the Jew country.

Here is a list of the horrible countries she SHOULD have condemned.

Farrakhan was a big Trump supporter.
Was he? Doesn’t matter at all. The Grand Wizard of the KKK supported Hillary.

Did Trump invite Farrakhan to the White House as a guest to give him credibility? Nope. The Democrat bigots on the Congressional Black Caucus did that - to their conference.

Get the difference? The first is a situation in which one has no control, and the second is one in which Democrats ACTIVELY supported Farrakhan.

She’s not including EVERYONE. In the same sentence, she is lumping in Israel and America with hate-filled terrorist groups like HAMAS and the Taliban. I didn’t hear her decry horrible countries like Iran….or North Korea….or China….or Somalia….or Syria….or any other country. Nope, just 1)the country that provided her safe haven and 2) the Jew country.

Here is a list of the horrible countries she SHOULD have condemned.

We don't enable those other countries like we do Israel....well, unless you want to count constantly buying Chinese made goods but that's a story for another day. :)
As has already been pointed out in this thread, we've helped enable and actually had a hand in committing acts of aggression against people who just wound up
hating us for it. And it's cost us. Like it or not, the US is culpable. You can't just pass it off because you believe your way is the "Way of God". ^Shrug^.

We don't enable those other countries like we do Israel....well, unless you want to count constantly buying Chinese made goods but that's a story for another day. :)
As has already been pointed out in this thread, we've helped enable and actually had a hand in committing acts of aggression against people who just wound up
hating us for it. And it's cost us. Like it or not, the US is culpable. You can't just pass it off because you believe your way is the "Way of God". ^Shrug^.
“Way of G-d”? When did I ever say THAT?

Your comment, LEFTIE, reveals your disdain to the Jews.

(Most antisemitic comments are coming from liberals.)

I put that Penelope bigot on ignore, interesting how she’s on here oozing her antisemitism all the the place, while she’s on another thread defending the Loudoun County rapist.

In a way, though, it’s good - she’s the epitome of the antisemitic leftists. And there’s a lot of them.

Yes, Penelope is not alone. Democrats are the most hateful people on the planet. They attempt to compensate for their hatred by embracing every derelict known to society that is ignorant enough to follow their teachings. No informed, moral and sane person would follow today's Democratic Party. About 4/5 of them fall into the uninformed category.

Again….what difference does that make? Trump has no control over that! A bigshot in the KKK praised Hillary….any problem with that?

Now compare what elected Democrats do: actually INVITE Farrakhan to their meeting.

Why should I feel a need to defend what Democrats do?

Yes, Penelope is not alone. Democrats are the most hateful people on the planet. They attempt to compensate for their hatred by embracing every derelict known to society that is ignorant enough to follow their teachings. No informed, moral and sane person would follow today's Democratic Party. About 4/5 of them fall into the uninformed category.
Agree. Most of them are despicable.

What I don’t get is how they can claim the higher moral ground, insisting they fight against bigotry while the right is racist, and then so freely spew their bigotry toward Jews.

We blew up a hospital and killed innocent woman, children and doctors. If that is not a heinous terrorist act I do not know what is.

We have a history of invading other countries based upon lies (and many times not even good believable ones). If that is not acts of terrorism, I do not know what is.

We have worked to help overthrow duly elected leaders of others countries........well, you get the idea.

Amazing. Seriously, folks like you (Democrats) need a one way plane ticket to whatever country they feel has their hands clean of any wrongdoing.

Amazing. Seriously, folks like you (Democrats) need a one way plane ticket to whatever country they feel has their hands clean of any wrongdoing.

I'm not a Democrat. To note, it was a Democrat that did the bombing of a hospital. Can I assume you support that?

Why should I feel a need to defend what Democrats do?
THAT’s your answer when I give an example of how antisemitic Democrats are? YOU voted for them, but don’t want to defend their bigotry. IOW, you are quite tolerant of antisemites in the Democrat side.

Seems that you are in favor of their hatred to America, and that overrides any concern you might have - if indeed you do, which is doubtful - as to how warmly their embrace antisemities in their midst.

Yup. They are so hateful that they feel no qualms bragging how much they despise this country, with the message that they will continue to vote for people who hate it too, and work to destroy it.

We have one year to go before we can throw the traitors out of office, and that includes Biden and his sidekick.

Forum List

Back