Omarosa Takes Simon & Shyster For A Ride

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
But hey, everybody gets what they got coming, right? :dunno:

Whatever kind of advance they gave this nutcase is all she'll get as they scramble to juice the sales numbers like they did on all the Hillary failures still in their warehouses. This piece of fiction hits the charts well below past attempts to smear Trump, mostly because her press tour has shown her for what she is....trash for cash. Give it a month and you'll find it in the dollar bin.

vwzuiukoyu9y6lejqq70.jpg

Despite a Press Blitzkrieg, Omarosa's Book Isn't a Top Seller

What goes around comes around. Trump is reaping what he has sown.

None of Trump's supporters have a moral leg to stand on any more. :lol:

Enjoy the karma, snowflakes. :lol:

• Banned
She thought trying to tie Trump to racism would sell her book.

Do people read books anymore? I hear she even accuses him of incest with Ivanka...nothing new, but a good example of the kind of sleeze this is.

Do people read books anymore? I hear she even accuses him of incest with Ivanka...nothing new, but a good example of the kind of sleeze this is.
All is fair now. Trump accused Cruz's dad of killing JFK, and smeared Cruz's wife. Trump got where he is today by smearing everyone in his way.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it.

You Trumpies don't have a moral leg to stand on any more. :lol:

All is fair now. Trump accused Cruz's dad of killing JFK, and smeared Cruz's wife. Trump got where he is today by smearing everyone in his way.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it.

You Trumpies don't have a moral leg to stand on any more. :lol:

Says a far left drone that voted for Hilary and supported 80% of Obama's policies.

So that means you bought the book and thought it was 100% true?

Enjoy the karma, snowflakes. :lol:

Hey gimp...most of your ilk gave up on calling us your nicknames last year but when ya got nuthin, nuthin will have to do, eh?
Nicknames? You mean like Lyin' Ted? You mean like Crooked Hillary? You mean like Low Energy Jeb? You mean like Pocahontas?

Karma's a bitch, ain't it, snowflake.

It's awesome watching this dumpster fire. Trump being burned by someone he trained and encouraged in his ways.

Karma is fucking beautiful poetry.

It is funny how many people felt it was necessary to tape their conversations with Trump. It's almost as if they all knew he would lie in public if ever called out.

I wonder how many other people have and are recording Trump.

Trump should be paranoid. Very paranoid.

Maybe he ought to start being honest and truthful. Hey, I can dream can't I? :lol:

It's almost as if they all knew he would lie in public if ever called out.
What kind of fucking politician would do that?
Thank gawd the trump admin caught on to this shit before it got out of hand and started infecting all of our integrity and honesty driven politicians!!

Karma's a bitch, ain't it, snowflake.

Like I said gimp....when ya nuthin, nuthin will have to do....now run along before a mod kicks your ass into the ozone.
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, cupcake. You started a topic about Omarosa, not me. Don't start whining just because everyone isn't lining up to stroke you.

Trump is getting burned by his own karma.

But hey, everybody gets what they got coming, right? :dunno:

Whatever kind of advance they gave this nutcase is all she'll get as they scramble to juice the sales numbers like they did on all the Hillary failures still in their warehouses. This piece of fiction hits the charts well below past attempts to smear Trump, mostly because her press tour has shown her for what she is....trash for cash. Give it a month and you'll find it in the dollar bin.

vwzuiukoyu9y6lejqq70.jpg

Despite a Press Blitzkrieg, Omarosa's Book Isn't a Top Seller
Unfortunately, books, even rhe hardbound ones using thick heavy paper are not even good as woodstove or fireplace fuel. Not worth even one dollar per book.

Unfortunately, books, even rhe hardbound ones using thick heavy paper are not even good as woodstove or fireplace fuel. Not worth even one dollar per book.

This one should be printed on toilet paper and sent to Venezuela.

Loved Eugene Robinson’s comments.
He said he doesn’t take Amarosa seriously but Lordy Lordy she has tapes.
And they show this White House is both a clown show and the nest of vipers.

Loved Eugene Robinson’s comments.
He said he doesn’t take Amarosa seriously but Lordy Lordy she has tapes.
And they show this White House is both a clown show and the nest of vipers.
trump_tweet_tapes.jpg

Karma! Sweet! Poetry!

:21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back