OMB shuts down all congressional travel until government reopens

Has Pelosi ever in her thirty something years in Congress visited the troops? Just curious!

Iraq

Flickr_-_The_U.S._Army_-_Nancy_Pelosi_visits_Soldiers_in_Iraq.jpg
Link?

Trump leaked the story of his petty shutdown of a congressional trip to a war zone . That’s classified info .

Lock him up !!
Pelosi has no business spending taxpayer money on a political trip. Lock her up!

Vistiting the Troops like Trump did last month ?
The President is the commander in chief and all the troops in Afghanistan are under his orders. Pelosi has no legitimate government reason to visit Afghanistan so if she wants to get some photo ops shaking hands with soldiers, the Democratic Party can pay for her trip, or if that doesn't work out for her, perhaps she could start a gofundme site to raise the money. Come to think about it, she is a multi, multi, multi millionaire so she can pay for it herself since the trip serves no legitimate government purpose.

BULLSHIT AGAIN

Perhaps most clearly indicating the importance of the position, the Speaker of the House stands second only to the Vice President of the United States in the line of presidential succession.

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ and the House writes the checks that fund the military.

She can go any time it suits her.

Trump leaked the story of his petty shutdown of a congressional trip to a war zone . That’s classified info .

Lock him up !!
Pelosi has no business spending taxpayer money on a political trip. Lock her up!

The President is the commander in chief and all the troops in Afghanistan are under his orders. Pelosi has no legitimate government reason to visit Afghanistan so if she wants to get some photo ops shaking hands with soldiers, the Democratic Party can pay for her trip, or if that doesn't work out for her, perhaps she could start a gofundme site to raise the money. Come to think about it, she is a multi, multi, multi millionaire so she can pay for it herself since the trip serves no legitimate government purpose.

BULLSHIT AGAIN

Perhaps most clearly indicating the importance of the position, the Speaker of the House stands second only to the Vice President of the United States in the line of presidential succession.

Wherever Pelosi stands, sits or takes a crap, she has no legitimate reason for visiting troops in Afghanistan so if she wants to go, there is no reason for taxpayers to foot the bill. I know she wants to present herself as the of the President, but while he is commander in chief, she has no legitimate role to play in that conflict.

Lock him up !!

The State of the Union is a requirement in the Constitution.

Congress Critters globe trotting via military craft is not.

Lock him up !!

BULLSHIT AGAIN

Wherever Pelosi stands, sits or takes a crap, she has no legitimate reason for visiting troops in Afghanistan so if she wants to go, there is no reason for taxpayers to foot the bill. I know she wants to present herself as the of the President, but while he is commander in chief, she has no legitimate role to play in that conflict.

ok, youre too stupid to fathom what a person in line to be potus can do ........

DISMISSED !

BULLSHIT AGAIN

ok, youre too stupid to fathom what a person in line to be potus can do ........

DISMISSED !
lol You are too stupid to understand she has no role to play in that war, so it is dishonest and deceitful of her to demand taxpayer foot the bill for her political trip.

Lock him up !!

She cannot argue! She felt the US could not afford security during the SOTUA then she cannot justify her excursion overseas! I am sure the troops will survive!

They were going for an entire week. You can’t tell me they were going to be there 5 days.

Lock him up !!

Feb. 23, 2009 - Markey Visits Troops in Afghanistan

I suspect you think you have a point beyond the Tippy Top of your head, but if so, you have completely failed to make it.

Lock him up !!

She cannot argue! She felt the US could not afford security during the SOTUA then she cannot justify her excursion overseas! I am sure the troops will survive!

I suspect that the two or three soldiers in Afghanistan that actually want to see Nancy will find consolation elsewhere. The rest are probably relieved to be spared having to look at her.

Lock him up !!

I suspect that the two or three soldiers in Afghanistan that actually want to see Nancy will find consolation elsewhere. The rest are probably relieved to be spared having to look at her.
I suspect soldiers value voicing their concerns to Congress

The Office of Management and Budget is shutting down all congressional travel using government aircraft until the government reopens. The moves comes a day after President Trump revealed that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was leading a congressional delegation (known as CODEL) to Brussels and Afghanistan and forbade her from using government transportation to travel.

"Under no circumstances during a government shutdown will any government owned, rented, leased, or chartered aircraft support any congressional delegation, without the express written approval of the White House chief of staff," Acting OMB Director Russell Vought wrote in a memorandum to the heads of executive departments and agencies.

OMB shuts down all congressional travel until government reopens

It's time for the Democrats to wasting taxpayer money on political trips and and giggling over the shutdown and get down to work.

Congress is grounded?

LMAO!

Lock him up !!

I suspect soldiers value voicing their concerns to Congress

I suspect they do. But Nance appearing as a PR stunt is not the forum where that is going to happen.

I also suspect that any 2ho have voiced their concerns to her about what happened in Benghazi are still waiting from an answer from Nance.

Forum List

Back