On a scale of 1-10, how much of an impact will Donald Trump winning have on your life?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
How Donald Trump will affect Americans and their economy - some good points
-Trump win could boost defense, biotech, energy and gold
-However, there will be great economic consequences
-More religious based hatred and violence

Also, how will taxpayers be affected? Which income earners gain from Trump winning? Who are the winners and who are the losers? Who remains unaffected?

Will your life be better or worse?

3.jpg

I'd say about a three. I really want that Pacific free trade deal...very much to OUR advantage.

Greg

If Trump wins he will destroy the Clintons once and for all, its hard to top that, huge impact. If his special prosecutor sends her to prison setting an example for these corrupt bastards in government who think they are above the law the impact on the country will be YUUUUUUGGEEE!

Very little. Probably less than 3. HOWEVER, a Clinton Presidency likely has an impact of 1p, because it probably means the end of my life.

10.....I want America to survive the democrats destruction of it.....

You might as well ask how much of an effect a unicorn being elected President would have on your life?

If he wins - 10 .

Ruining what's left of my country will probably have a catastrophic impact upon my life.

If he loses - 0.

Smart Vegas Money is on 0.

Not that much...

However, for the planet... and for the corruptness of the American system... and for maintaining the American republic, rather than a Clinton banana republic....

The answer is 10.

If he does what he says he will do, I expect at least a 5 for the better
if Hillary wins we are all screwed.
actually,, a Hillary win is not an if, its a when. She was promised

Nicoleivy5, why do you only ask questions? Only question Trump? Got no opinions of your own?

The country/world will be FAR better under Trump than a continuation of President Obama.

Clinton is Obama with a HUGE dose of corruption thrown in.

Vetting immigrants OR THEY DON'T GET IN; pressuring the illegals to leave and putting Americans in those jobs will put us light years ahead of where wed be in another 4 Obama years.

If he does what he says he will do, I expect at least a 5 for the better
if Hillary wins we are all screwed.
actually,, a Hillary win is not an if, its a when. She was promised
It appears so. Does everyone understand why we call them RINOS?

Its up to the People to give the election to anybody but Clinton.

It really is Trump (and us) against the WORLD.

Forum List

Back