On Morning Joe, Michael Avenatti says he's vetting two more women who were paid way more than Stormy

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Michael Avenatti said he is vetting them. He said they were paid more than Stormy.
Could this also be against campaign finance? What about taxes?

Trump is a pu$$y hound A-dick-ted to pu$$y. Will this force him to finally get help?

What will Melania say?

Will Evangelicals continue to admire and support him (my guess is yes)?

Where is this money coming from?

• Banned
Name somthing I care about LESS than you.
Oh, sorry you did that with your OP.
Idiot
Pu$$y hound isn't name calling. It's a well earned description I'm sure Don appreciates. His wife? Not so much.

Avenatti will be lucky if he's not in jail by summer.

:lol:

For what, exactly?

I know you wish that Trump had the power to imprison any and all who oppose him, but that's not how it works in America.
Word on the street is, he does have that power. We are going strait fascist.
He will be eating our babies before its over with.

He could take a page out of the Clinton playbook...wonder if he's feeling "suicidal"?

For what, exactly?

I know you wish that Trump had the power to imprison any and all who oppose him, but that's not how it works in America.
Did I say anything about Trump putting anyone in prison? He's under investigation by the IG regarding the leaking of Cohen's bank records. He's also being investigated by the California State Bar for tax fraud. He's as sleazy as the whore he's representing. Try doing some research.
Report: California State Bar Investigating Michael Avenatti

For what, exactly?

Did I say anything about Trump putting anyone in prison? He's under investigation by the IG regarding the leaking of Cohen's bank records. He's also being investigated by the California State Bar for tax fraud. He's as sleazy as the whore he's representing. Try doing some research.
Report: California State Bar Investigating Michael Avenatti

He's not under investigation by the IG - whoever leaked the files is.

As for the California Bar investigation - the State Bar can't put anyone in jail.

Stop the spinning, Avenatti is at the center of the investigation and is part of it and it's a federal offense.
As for the California Bar investigation - the State Bar can't put anyone in jail.
More spinning. I didn't say they could, and I'm not surprised you would try to muddy the waters with that predictable comment. When the State Bar finishes with their investigation, the DOJ can put him in jail.

Stop the spinning, Avenatti is at the center of the investigation and is part of it and it's a federal offense.

I'm not spinning anything. You're not understanding how this works.

Michael Avenatti has not committed, nor is he under investigation for any crimes. He did not leak the documents, they were leaked to him.

More spinning. I didn't say they could, and I'm not surprised you would try to muddy the waters with that predictable comment. When the State Bar finishes with their investigation, the DOJ can put him in jail.

Again, for what?

What crime do you believe Avenatti committed? What evidence do you have for this supposed crime?

Did I say anything about Trump putting anyone in prison? He's under investigation by the IG regarding the leaking of Cohen's bank records.
You do know that the source has come forward, oh wait, YOU wouldn't because you are a know-it-all.

Missing Files Motivated the Leak of Michael Cohen’s Financial Records | The New Yorker
I see. Another "unnamed source". Come back when you have a real person.
Identified as NOT Avenatti, how did you miss that????

I'm not spinning anything. You're not understanding how this works.

Michael Avenatti has not committed, nor is he under investigation for any crimes. He did not leak the documents, they were leaked to him.
Yeah, I get that. And he is part of it, along with the rest of the corrupt Democrats. You're still spinning.
Again, for what?

What crime do you believe Avenatti committed? What evidence do you have for this supposed crime?
The State Bar believes he committed tax fraud. Did you even read the link?

The Trump playbook is to discredit everyone who uncovers Trump's many crimes.

Forum List

Back