On Morning Joe, Michael Avenatti says he's vetting two more women who were paid way more than Stormy

Did I say anything about Trump putting anyone in prison? He's under investigation by the IG regarding the leaking of Cohen's bank records.
You do know that the source has come forward, oh wait, YOU wouldn't because you are a know-it-all.

Missing Files Motivated the Leak of Michael Cohen’s Financial Records | The New Yorker
I see. Another "unnamed source". Come back when you have a real person.
Identified as NOT Avenatti, how did you miss that????
I didn't miss the fact that they gave no name. Until they do, it means nothing.

Did I say anything about Trump putting anyone in prison? He's under investigation by the IG regarding the leaking of Cohen's bank records.
You do know that the source has come forward, oh wait, YOU wouldn't because you are a know-it-all.

Missing Files Motivated the Leak of Michael Cohen’s Financial Records | The New Yorker
No, it means you are not honest enough to admit it was NOT Avenatti and therefore you lied when you said it was.

I'm not spinning anything. You're not understanding how this works.

Michael Avenatti has not committed, nor is he under investigation for any crimes. He did not leak the documents, they were leaked to him.
Yeah, I get that. And he is part of it, along with the rest of the corrupt Democrats. You're still spinning.
Again, for what?

What crime do you believe Avenatti committed? What evidence do you have for this supposed crime?
The State Bar believes he committed tax fraud. Did you even read the link?

:lol:

I did read the link. Did you?

The State Bar doesn't "believe" anything of the sort. A lawyer named David Nold, who represents clients suing Avenatti, made those claims, and the Bar is investigating Nold's claims.

No, it means you are not honest enough to admit it was NOT Avenatti and therefore you lied when you said it was.
Please quote where I said Avenatti leaked it.

I'm not spinning anything. You're not understanding how this works.

Michael Avenatti has not committed, nor is he under investigation for any crimes. He did not leak the documents, they were leaked to him.
Yeah, I get that. And he is part of it, along with the rest of the corrupt Democrats. You're still spinning.
Again, for what?

What crime do you believe Avenatti committed? What evidence do you have for this supposed crime?
The State Bar believes he committed tax fraud. Did you even read the link?

:lol:

I did read the link. Did you?

The State Bar doesn't "believe" anything of the sort. A lawyer named David Nold, who represents clients suing Avenatti, made those claims, and the Bar is investigating Nold's claims.
If the claims had no merit they would not be investigating him. But it's nice to know you can read their minds. I'm impressed.

Since you apparently admit Avenatti didn't leak it, why did you say he's going to jail over this?

What crime do you contend he committed?

Since you apparently admit Avenatti didn't leak it, why did you say he's going to jail over this?

Pay attention. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself because you're too lazy to read the comments in the thread.

Avenatti, being the sleazy ambulance chaser that he is, is trying to get Trump to pony up a ton of money so that he can pay of his $5 million in back taxes.

Pay attention. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself because you're too lazy to read the comments in the thread.
Nah, I'll just write off your lunacy given you're an idiot. This is what you said, even if you can't understand it.

"Avenatti will be lucky if he's not in jail by summer."

Now even you finally had to admit, he didn't leak anything.

Nah, I'll just write off your lunacy given you're an idiot. This is what you said, even if you can't understand it.

Go back and read the thread, you fucking moron. Oh that's right, you don't WANT to admit you you're too stupid to understand plain English.

Go back and read the thread, you fucking moron.
Don't need to, you already conceded.

Go back and read the thread, you fucking moron.
Don't need to, you already conceded.
IOW you can't understand anything above a 3rd grade level.

it must have been this guy.....he gets around...

Forum List

Back