🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again, Orlando massacre reminds the world of the animals Israel has to deal with.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
No difference between the Islamic lunatic walking into a club in Orlando and shooting innocent people, and a Palestinian Islamic lunatic walking into a restaurant in Tel Aviv a few days ago and opening fire on its patrons. This shit goes on in Israel all the time, except the Israelis are much better at defending and preventing attacks by these animals.

Whether it's in Paris, San Bernardino, or Orlando, every time one of these terrorist events, the civilized world relates to Israel and sympathizes with it even more.

We have similar enemies in America.

13419010_1113092698712380_7266243159173908544_n.jpg

No we don't. You can't bring up Mc Veigh everytime Islamic animals massacre people in the name of Islam all over the world.

No difference between the Islamic lunatic walking into a club in Orlando and shooting innocent people, and a Palestinian Islamic lunatic walking into a restaurant in Tel Aviv a few days ago and opening fire on its patrons. This shit goes on in Israel all the time, except the Israelis are much better at defending and preventing attacks by these animals.

Whether it's in Paris, San Bernardino, or Orlando, every time one of these terrorist events, the civilized world relates to Israel and sympathizes with it even more.

Oh boy I knew this was coming, I think the Palestinians can say the same about your IDF. Makes me wonder if this was a Mossad thing to get support for Israel.

Oh boy I knew this was coming, I think the Palestinians can say the same about your IDF. Makes me wonder if this was a Mossad thing to get support for Israel.
You missed the point, every time one of these horrific acts happen the world understands the animals Israel is dealing with even more.

And the world reacts:
Israel elected to head permanent U.N. committee for first time

And the world reacts:
Israel elected to head permanent U.N. committee for first time
A pretty good indication that all the efforts by various IslamoNazi groups to delegitimize Israel have failed dramatically.

Dr. Mordechai Kedar- an expert on the ME and Islam talks about the influence of radical Islam on the recent terror attacks.

Israel Today: "I want to talk to you about 'Islamophobia' as an issue that's coming up right now. There're people on social media who're saying that Orlando massacre is going to lead to greater Islamophobia within the US and the world, and that TERROR IS actually NOT A MUSLIM ISSUE.
Is it fair to say?"

Dr Kedar: "First of all I don't believe that there's some kind of 'Islamophobia'.
Phobia is an irrational fear of something. When it comes to Islamic extremists who spread terror- this is not a phobia, this is a real fear of real threat, phobia is an irrational fear from something that doesn't exist.
But when it comes to radical muslims who take the rifle and kill people or bomb cars in the Times square- this is not phobia, this is a real fear.
So if there's a fear against Islam it's based on facts, history, what was the Sept. 11. This is why I don't agree with Islamophobia, because Islamophobia actually says: "Hey You're afraid of muslims- it's unreal, there's no reason and no basis" "

Forum List

Back